Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Killing RDM at event, Different language | ID #1203 , 1336

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Habibi_Black
Suspect ID
1203, 1336
Date of violation
May 14, 2021
Time of violation
20:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FmUy4PLALqg

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
Was at the prison event trying to escape from guards and got killed for being in their "area" and they wanted to be greedy and be the only ones able to capture the parachute. I didn't communicate with them because they were talking a different language and then they point guns at me and kill me (note I dont even have a gun out) , Its a event where we aren't supposed to kill other Families and they ruined my chances of continuing to play when they decide its funny to send me to hospital aswell.
Clip 1 :
Clip 2 :

Dom Presky

Player
Player
Upon reviewing this report, I have decided to partially accept this report.​
  • We have no specific rule that says you must team in this event. While we do suggest you team as it's a team effort, it is not required. They did issue you demands to leave but instead you decided to stick around.​
  • ID 1203 will receive a mute for speaking a foreign language. When you are in public you must speak English at all times. No exceptions. You can speak a foreign language when you are in private.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom