Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lenin Frost
Administrators nickname
Ram Pluxury
Date
Jun 1, 2023
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/393978/

Lenin Frost

Adana
Player
Hello, yesterday we got a warning as Frosty Family because of mistake i made. If i have to explain role has started in ghetto and we chase with that guy like 5 minutes and he ran into gas station and i kill him on there according to roleplay. I know it is forbidden but we was trying to kill him and take him outside the greenzone. My punishment doesnt matter but Frosty Family got a warning for that (because leader got warning). If you check we have not violated any rules so far. Since we have online 30 member daily, i dont want to have a warning because of that kind of reason. My warning can stay but if you can remove Frosty's warning we would appreciate that. Thanks for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom