Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jon Maddox
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/I3ach35tl5s

Sander Yankova

Player
Player
as you can see in pov he was not in a fbi car he was in a rental car and personal clothes and he showed me his id said he was undercover and he is head of department what at that rank u are not aloud to go undercover so if possible check if he even did his logs please thanks-jon
hes a HC so he can be UC and how is this corrupt without Bio??

Abdo Zabatista

Player
Player
as you can see in pov he was not in a fbi car he was in a rental car and personal clothes and he showed me his id said he was undercover and he is head of department what at that rank u are not aloud to go undercover so if possible check if he even did his logs please thanks-jon
XD nice self report fail rp and meta gaming what cirruption u talkin abt xD

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Hello,

Whether an agent is allowed to go undercover or not is determined by me as the Director. Also, this agent is approved to be always on duty, so he carries a balaclava and a FIB vest with him all the time just for situations like this.

Since I don't see FZ Raid in the top-right corner means it's not during a scripted event hence he doesn't need a scripted uniform to be there. Also, as he mentioned to you in that situation he was allowed to enter FZ by Luke Hollow, who is NG high command.

Have a great day.

Conner Vercetti

Player
Player
hello, can i see where u decided to rdm me in barracks and say 'dont talk to my girlfriend again' please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom