Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mattheuss Sword
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
May 27, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/zpcG29V.png

Mattheuss SWORD

Player
Player
Hello Floki / Bobby / Mazhor

Ive got permanently suspended from the Game due to a bug and I now, know and feel the mistake i love this game and i always did everything i could to make this game go forward i love the game and im missing it really much. I cannot apologize enough for such unnecesarrz behavior.İ was never intended to harm the Game or any player with that. Please all i want is a Wipe and a last chance . I am really sorry for that. And of course I agree to delete everything I obtained using this bug.I can privately convey what I have earned to our esteemed admins and I accept that all my in-game Money will be wiped and the items I have won will be deleted And when the Floki admin teleported me to her side, I explained the mistake I made in detail so that other people would not get hurt. Please I agree to a more lenient sentence and have all my money wiped out I apologize to you all and ask for forgiveness…..thank you for reading Best regards, Mattheuss SWORD....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom