Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Jamol Broken | Leader of Marabunta Grande

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLoco.

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Shamus

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- US CT

4. Average online per day- 6-10 hours

5. Your Discord- Jamol Jankins#6691

6. Your Nickname- Jamol Broken

7. Your ID- 181974

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all I have lots of personal experience leading gangs and have learned the in and outs of the gang RP, I’ve looked at many situations with gangs in the past few months and they are NOTHING compared to the RP in late July to early November when I myself started playing, these were some of my most amazing memories within GRP as a whole, and I would love to bring some of that RP such as one of my personal favorites, highway robbery back into the city, this in general is something that has fallen off as a used robbery type, 99% of robberies by gangs happen on the ghetto and the keep away from highway robbery, this is an issue I look forward to fixing myself.

The second thing I would like to cover is I will be active within my gang and make sure we keep spray profits high Bd make sure that Marabunta attends ALL events, this includes all cland times, subs, battleship, informant, car theft, etc, I will also work on keeping sure that we hit FZ often and not just alone with other gangs as well to make sure we come out with the win that we all crave and the ammunition we need to be able to attend all the other events.

Lastly I will make sure ALL of my HC know rules, these days I see HC of other gangs CONSTANTLY break rules that even the NEW members should know, and I’m speaking on the simple powergaming and FearRP!!! This is something that WILL NOT be tolerated in any gang I lead! I will also make sure that my HC can give thorough interviews to ensure the new members know the rules before they go about robbing and spraying, no members should be allowed in the gang with more than 3 questions wrong on the interview the HC provide, now it is also important that when questions ARE answered wrong the HC can direct them to the right area to learn these rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

To improve roleplay I will work my absolute hardest to make sure we hit several store robberies a week and possibly more than 1 per day, this will keep LEOs active within the city and keep them on there toes knowing they have to be ready for us, this also comes with bringing a hostage with to make sure you have to roleplay out the scenario instead of just plain old start-kill-win/lose. I will also make sure to do hostage situations alone to keep my gang content and not board during inactive city times.

Thank you for your time reading my application, have yourself a wonderful day!

JLoco.

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL- Shamus

2. Your age- 16

3. Time zone- US CT

4. Average online per day- 6-10 hours

5. Your Discord- Jamol Jankins#6691

6. Your Nickname- Jamol Broken

7. Your ID- 181974

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all I have lots of personal experience leading gangs and have learned the in and outs of the gang RP, I’ve looked at many situations with gangs in the past few months and they are NOTHING compared to the RP in late July to early November when I myself started playing, these were some of my most amazing memories within GRP as a whole, and I would love to bring some of that RP such as one of my personal favorites, highway robbery back into the city, this in general is something that has fallen off as a used robbery type, 99% of robberies by gangs happen on the ghetto and the keep away from highway robbery, this is an issue I look forward to fixing myself.

The second thing I would like to cover is I will be active within my gang and make sure we keep spray profits high Bd make sure that Marabunta attends ALL events, this includes all cland times, subs, battleship, informant, car theft, etc, I will also work on keeping sure that we hit FZ often and not just alone with other gangs as well to make sure we come out with the win that we all crave and the ammunition we need to be able to attend all the other events.

Lastly I will make sure ALL of my HC know rules, these days I see HC of other gangs CONSTANTLY break rules that even the NEW members should know, and I’m speaking on the simple powergaming and FearRP!!! This is something that WILL NOT be tolerated in any gang I lead! I will also make sure that my HC can give thorough interviews to ensure the new members know the rules before they go about robbing and spraying, no members should be allowed in the gang with more than 3 questions wrong on the interview the HC provide, now it is also important that when questions ARE answered wrong the HC can direct them to the right area to learn these rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

To improve roleplay I will work my absolute hardest to make sure we hit several store robberies a week and possibly more than 1 per day, this will keep LEOs active within the city and keep them on there toes knowing they have to be ready for us, this also comes with bringing a hostage with to make sure you have to roleplay out the scenario instead of just plain old start-kill-win/lose. I will also make sure to do hostage situations alone to keep my gang content and not board during inactive city times.

Thank you for your time reading my application, have yourself a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom