Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

jayro89

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Jake Farrow

2. The administrator's nickname: Hector Espinoza

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Hector helped us out at SAHP when we were being constantly harassed. His prompt and efficient response allowed us to continue serving the great state of Los Santos. Thank you for saving the day - hooligans be damned!

husu boss

|''BOSS''|
Player
1. Your nickname: Husu boss

2. The administrator's nickname: Andy Lemon

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Best admin ever 100%!!!!

Last edited:

Federico _

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Federico Hill

2. The administrators nickname: Shay Pluxury Bob Bonkers

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Probably the best curators i would ever have, helped me get through some tough situations, always was there to provide help, aided me in every way to ensure my term was a success. Honestly think they should get some sort of promotion :)

Cisway Dalton

Leader of Dalton Family
Player
1. Your nickname: Cisway Salamanca

2. The administrator's nickname: All admins (more james pluxury)

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):thank you all very much for making a more beautiful gaming environment (I apologize to james pluxury for the previous things I did.)

Federico H

Ex-Chief
Player
1. Your nickname: Federrico Hill

2. The administrator's nickname: Megan Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Does absolutely everything in her power to make all the factions in EN State to be perfect, always is up for considering ideas, fair and just administrator, reason why EN State overpowers other state factions in other servers 🙃

Federico H

Ex-Chief
Player
1. Your nickname: Federrico Hill

2. The administrator's nickname: Bob Bonkers

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): What can you not say about this guy, Very very helpful and friendly, does his job greatly and overall a funny guy ++

Zaramas Kasula

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Zaramas Kasula

2. The administrator's nickname: Megan Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Lovely person, teached me many things and she is working hard to make the server a better place.
As well, she is a very smart person and also gentle, especially with people that have common sense. It's always great to have her around.

willman48

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: James Shipp

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie West

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): When ever we have very one off questions. Opie has taken the time to explain and guide us through a rule or situation when ever we are confused on what can or cannot be done. Explanations are more than just a sentence and will come by and explain via voice if its necessary. Thank you opie! You're Awesome!

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
1. Your Nickname : Nick Rune

2. The administrators name : Ani Pluxury, Matthew Jane, Poke Chan, Arthur Mack, Aki Pluxury, Chris Mazoku, Pablo Schmidtt, Xavier Escula, Tomi Miller, Vansh Kumar, Akali Pierce, Dino Lopez, Vinnu Pluxury, Omer Som, Jonathan Thomas, Sam Pluxury, Lebron Pluxury, Negi Ilya, Ibo Hoffman, John Lark, Rohit Garg, Sylvia Som, Darsh Patel.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Oh, come on. They all know what I would say....

FettyG

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fetty Jeez

2. The administrator's nickname: Rohit Garg, Hov Cartier, Megan Pluxury, James Pluxury, Alex Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I don't normally do reviews but these 5 does a great job with administration on EN1 project for as long as I been playing. Outside of being admins, they have very distinguished personalities and a lot of them I had the pleasure of enjoying the server with. Thank you for your dedication to players like me and I wish them the best as far as their future on Grand.

Timy Turner

Ex EMS Chief
Player
1. Your nickname:
Timy Turner

2. The administrator's nickname:
Megan Pluxury / Opie West / Hector Espinoza / Adham DeGrey / Alex Pluxury / Shay Pluxury / Jefe Dejefes .

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
All of them doing Amazing Job !
Help us a lot in most of the time !
Much appreciated !

KaaZaa

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:
Nikkie Toretto

Hector Espinoza

In memory of the one of the best administrators EN1. Always respond in discord, in game.
Feeling sad because he gets blacklisted.

Wishing him all the best in his new page 👏👋❤️

Vinny_

CEO of Vicario Family
Player
1 - Vinny Vetucci
2 - Drake Pluxury/Spy Rider
3 - I’m not sure if he remembers this, but I arrested a buddy of his a while back whilst he was in the vehicle, he did not abuse his power and clearly stated he was a god but role-played the entire situation. Was extremely professional, and an excellent role model for anyone to look up to.

AND Spy, always attentive, very accessible and always open to debate. Generally great guy and someone you can rely on to be fast and respond to situations that other gods may not have the time to. Another perfect example.

Thanks for being an amazing asset to the server guys! ❤️

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
1. Your Nickname: Ron Dima Miller

2. The administrator nickname: Spy Rider

3. He is better than most of them. He is the smartest and the Kindest Admin in Grand RP. Bro deserves a Huge Vouch. W spy.

Last edited:

Jasmine Tateman

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:
Jasmine Sylvine

Shay Wraith, Spy Rider, Alex Odd, Notix Haze, Ercan Can, Luke Lupus

I Love all administration but these admins are they seem more friendly. They deserve good comments. :) Thanks for everything. ❤️

Last edited:

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Elson Sioco: Dude is a relatively new admin but already is making huge progress in the administration team! Keep it up!

Chester ivanov: Dude is always helping whenever a situation is happening. Great and funny dude too!

Zeke Landon: even though he’s only an assistant he’s always helping! Whenever i need an answer to a question from the admin team he’s always there! Great dude too.

KaaZaa

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:
Nikkie Toretto

Whole Admins team, all shifts.

Always respond, always polite, always try to explain if im wrong. Or accept when im right...

KaaZaa

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:
Nikkie Toretto

Spy Rider

Just because my RP line as gang member ends, want to say special thanks to one of the best Curator.
It was long and hard way, and he shows himself so good how was Georgia or James ...
Thanks for good job.

Respect (y)

Top Bottom