Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

assaltandpepper

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Pepper Armani

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie West

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Opie GOATed. One of the best admins. We love you Opie, keep doing what you're doing, and keep being you. One of the most chill and nicest admins I know.

Heather Johnson

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Heather Armani

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie West

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I want to join the Opie West love train! He's literally the GOAT and so amazing. Knowing he's watching over the city makes me so happy, he's such a great guy. Thank you Opie!!

shonow

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Liam Hodson

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie west

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):He is the only admin i actually properly get along with and like hes a really likeable admin who you can have a conversation with honestly opie is a great admin should be ranked up if admins can be ranked up he defintly deserves it for doing the night shift and running it so well

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
1. Your nickname: Sonia Rng

2. The administrator's nickname: Mazhor and James Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very fair and very heartful in nature, Always Be like this sir ❤️

Har Hunter

Leader of unofficial org
1. Your nickname: Har Hunter

2. The administrator's nickname: all admins

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Guys you are doing incredible job, keep it up

Rocky Waters

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Rocky Waters

2. The administrator's nickname: Hector Espinoza

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is proactive in his duties and always fair and unbiased and has an exceptional understanding of EN State he never interferes in a RP scene unless it is absolutely necessary, He answers tickets quickly and he is always a professional.

Penelope Lime

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:

1. Your nickname: Penelope Lime
2. The administrator's nickname: ALL and EVERY admin
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I haven't been in the city yet to see how the changes have come through, and I'm kinda scared lol, but I was glad to see more support from people to the admin team rather than the usual bickering, whining and complaining that shit like this brings you guys (not that I'd know ANYTHING about complaining, mercy no lol ;)). I think people should be very grateful that, no matter what legitimate/rumor-laden complaints go on, we have a city to continue on in, you guys keeping the world alive where others have cut and run, leaving their "populations" stranded. This place isn't the best, but I've seen HELLA worse, bad enough to make me grateful to have this game space run by people who, gasp, give a damn. :)

Thanks again guys :)

Fedrico Valverdee

Ex-LSPD Curator
Player
1. Your nickname: Fedrico Valverdee

2. The administrator's nickname: Darkov zero

3.The essence of gratitude (claims) : One of the best admins helps you when needed knows what to do and what to not do in difficult situations.

Aryan Vuitton

Goodnight!
Player
1. Your nickname: Aryan Vuitton

2. The administrator's nickname: Darkov Zero

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Amazing admin, always active and super detailed and helpful. Also super mature, responsible, respectful and professional. (I know atleast 20 admins like close friends and this guy is easily top 3 of my favorites)

Fearless Carries

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fearless Thrust

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie west , Zessy pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): humble admins ,they do care about each player experience in game they are always ready to answer question even in dms + very friendly , Their punishment are completely reasonable and if u want to discuss with them they make sure u understand the mistake u done .
I appreciate both these admins work and hope they keep giving us the good responses when we call for them

Leo Dixor

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Leo Blanco

2. The administrator's nickname: Harvey Spector

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Cool guy not toxic at all, i think he should be promoted to senior with his knowledge and that he is being matured guy, he has my respect always brother great job ☆

Last edited:

Leo Dixor

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Leo Vercetti

2. The administrator's nickname: Ulvi Misircioglu

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Nice guy but a little bit retarded 😭

Kayla Venturi

LOL YOU ARE DUMB!
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
1. Your nickname: Kayla Gawd

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie West , Hector Espinoza , Asuna ken , Evian Pluxury , Nathan_Pluxury , Georgia Pluxury , Syndra Pluxury , Jordan Huxley , Ryan Coughlin , and Eva ElGreco

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All i want to say is you guys are my favorite admins, you guys have the patience to explain things to noobies and non noobies, GG and Asuna i love you both you guys are so fun to hang out with. Evian and Nathan and Syndra you guys are so fun and im proud of yall for being admins from being leader of family and working at GOV and LSPD i love you all . Opie and Hector and Ryan you guys are so funnn and funny, Jordan i loved when i was working in GOV and u always scared me, Eva you are so nice when i asked a question on discord. I LOVE YOU ALL :) <3

Last edited:

Rocky Waters

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Rocky Waters

2. The administrator's nickname: Nathan Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is always active, and always at the major scenes.
He is fair, unbiased and most important he available. The man has is an "IC first approach" and allows players to make mistakes and work through them ICly and intervenes only when he has to. Much Respect Nathan.

Top Bottom