Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

bammycammy

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Bammy Camm

2. The administrator's nickname: Megan Vuitton

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Every single time I've asked for help Megan has been extremely quick, not only that but making sure that everything is answered with precision! had a lot of problems and she's amazing at resolving issues while being very calm and professional. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

Have to give credit where credit is due!
thank you.

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
1. Frank Falcon | Falcon Crime

2. All Admins in City | Jetix & All Tech Admins

To the Lady and Gent Admins I wanna say thank you for all that you do in the city. Also, all the Tech Admins that fix those bugs and in games issues we have.. You guys work too hard and for that You are greatly appreciated 😌

Last edited:

Syg

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Walla Shelby

2. The administrator's nickname: NAPAL

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Let's appreciate the work of the hidden soldier who always work in the test server and spend time to make us enjoy in the grand rp

Last edited:

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fstoq Shelby

2. The administrator's nickname: All administrator's

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Guys you doing a great job and helping everyone i just want to thank u so much for all u doing for us i hope u all be always happy im really enjoying my time in the server with this beautifuls and powerful admins

D0NtCare

Player
Player
1. Eva Killjoy
2. To every admin (including tech and discord)
3. Thank you for your hard work to keep the game fun you probably don’t hear this to often but you are the people who keep the game fun thank you

Totomarlone7622

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Chris parker

2. The administrator's nickname: Arwid Lee

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
Thanks to Arwid Lee for giving me time
He is a very humble guy
He is very professional in his work
His best nature is that he is always available.
I always got their reply within 5 minutes
According to me he is the best admin of the server
there is no ego
there is no attitude
They have to do their work professionally.

Jayden Hill

Curator of Beach Market
Player
1. Your nickname:Jayden Hill
2. The administrator's nickname: Floki Vilgeroarson
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): best admin i have ever seen

Henrietta Longg

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Henrietta Longg

2. The administrator's nickname: The ones that have helped me: Floki Vilgeroarson, Avi Pluxury, Alexa Pluxury, Bobby Pluxury, Phani Pluxury and all other staff.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): The staff that have helped me and the staff in general on this server are very professional, very helpful and I haven't seen such a great staff team in a long time. Keep up the good work and I appreciate it.

Alexa Pluxury Avi Pluxury Floki Vilgeroarson Bobby Pluxury Phani Pluxury

Last edited:

Ron Davis

OG
Player
1. Your nickname: Ron Xoxo
2. The admininstrator's nickname: Aki Sixninez
3.The essence of gratitude: I know him before he became admin very nice guy idk if you remember me Aki we were together in Marabunta in Fluffy Fingers term then you became admin long time no see but still the best admin for me

Frank Falcon

Falcon Inc.
Player
1. Your nickname:
Frank Falcon

2. The administrator's nickname:
Andy & Bobby Pluxury and all other Admins | JETIX and the Tech Admins,

3.The essence of gratitude:
Thank You Andy & Bobby for all your hard work toward the Unofficial Families.
And to all the Admins thank you for all your hard work its greatly appreciated.
JETIX thank for all your tech help and the tech Admins the make everything run smooth.
The city would be lost without the time and hard work you all put toward this project
Thank You Again

Last edited:

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Senior Administrator
1. Your nickname:
Matt Winter

Alexa Pluxury

Thank you! Whenever I have had an issue in city, you have solved the issue instantly and even tonight (15.07.22) you gave warning to 3 people who combat logged as you stayed to watch the whole entire situation which means a lot to help out our RP improve and makes the server better to play. If there is a bonus scheme for admins I feel Alexa Pluxury gets my vote and deserves a reward. Thank you for your help and we all appreciate you.

From Matt Winter, Wong Long

JohnRijk_

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:
John Heldens

Opie West

3. The essence of gratitude:
He's been the best admin I could have asked for and he has been nothing but helpful these past 24 hours, thank you for all your hard work, and looking forward to our future encounters!

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fstoq Pluxury

Opie West, Megan Vuitton, Alex Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude:
Thank you all so much for helping me and all other players, Keep Going ❤️

WhiskeyActual

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Whiskey Armani

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie West

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): This guy has always had our back, always on top of anything sent his way. over all best staff member experience! couldnt thank this guy enough! love ya Opie!

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:
Christian Hill

Opie West

Administrating is not only finding a solution or making a decision but also having a good communication skills with it’s people, this is what makes Mr. Opie one of the best in his job. He is taking your problem serious and trying to find a solution, without passing it to higher ups or just ignoring the issue. These kind of people is the one you must have in your staff.

Milan Patel

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Milan Patel

2. The administrator's nickname: Tom Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is the best Admin. He helps me whenever its possible. He is kinda cool guy 🙂. No more words.

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
1. Your nickname: Saif Khan

2. The administrator's nickname: Tom Pluxury, John Lark, Ganesh Gaitondey, Omer Pluxury, Harvey Spector, Phani Pluxury, Abbas Shah

3.The essence of gratitude: All the above mentioned admins are really nice they all know what they are doing, always instant reply for any kind of queries, down to earth and always there to support regarding anything, very friendly in nature, they always help you by helping with the best of their knowledge going out of the box, thanks to all above mentioned admins for their untiring support and work.

Nabeegh

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:Charles Dickson

2. The administrator's nickname: Kareem Miller , Adham Dark , James Pluxury , Arwid Lee

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): One of the most understanding calm respectful quality admins in the server , big respect for them all they deserve to be appreciated for how hard they work and how good they are at understanding and solving the situation much love

Zardonic

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Zardo Barba

2. The administrator's nickname: Tom Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude: He's been the best admin I could have asked , thank you for all your hard work, and looking forward to our future encounters!

Top Bottom