Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
1. Name : Nick Rune
2. Admin namen: Alex odd, Abbas Shah, Darren Miller
3. Their wonderful administration work made me stick till now

Bheemla Nayak

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Bheemla Nayak

2. The administrator's nickname: Definite Khan

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Khan On Top! He is the sweetest and the only admin to call players as sir very nice to people , very very good person he deserves all the credit.

Timmy Thomas

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Timmy Thomas

2. The administrator's nickname: Scarlett_DeNuggets

3. The essence of gratitude claims : Honestly one of the best admin, She’s fair and always happy to help, appreciate you

MikeLite

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Mike Lite

2. The administrator's nickname: Alex_Odd

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): i purchased some things i shouldn't have, and he gave me benefit of the doubt to give them back
top guy i really appreciate it

LeighBrayshaw

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Leigh Brayshaw

2. The administrator's nickname: Darren Miller Darren Miller

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He was so fast to handle my player report against homophobia and straight targeted abuse towards me, He really is a great guy and restored my faith in administration for tackling these kinds of issues

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Alexa Valencia

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Delacroix , Sosa Lavish

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Keep up the good work, two of the most helpful admins on the server, who have solved many problems and created fun gameplay.

Lloyd Owlux

FIB HR Legend
Player
1. Your nickname: Lloyd Owlux

2. Administrators Nickname: All Admins

3. You guys put in the most amount of effort and make the server what it is to day (*don't forget to take breaks :))

bammycammy

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Bammy

2. The administrator's nickname: Floki

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):This is my very first RP server and I've had Floki help me all the way, helped me understand RP and quickly answers any questions I have at most points of the day.
Great guy 10/10

Burg Cash

BurgsCash
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your nickname: Burgs Cash

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Delacroix

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Bobby is a absolute star to me and many others, nothing is to much of a problem for him and his reply's are super fast.
Bobby you should be very proud of your commitment.
Prime example of a great person.!
Thank you so much for everything!

Dwightyyyyy

Vagos | West Mafia
Player
1. Your nickname: Dwighty West

2. The administrator's nickname: Sosa Lavish

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Even thought hes punished me several times i still cant believe the work he puts in, genuinley i dont see any other admin as active as him, hes always responding to everything and doing the most. It sucks to see he always has to give warnings to people instead of ban them (especialy the cheaters)

4: The administrator's name: Ethan Murphy

5: The Reason: No matter what the situation is this man is always there making sure those tickets arent un answered, often times that can be a problem is the time of the replies but he definetly makes an effort as well as on the forums hes there day an night. Often during the nights i dont see much admin activity except for him so big props to him for keeping that activity and hussle!

Dutch Vander

Player
Player
- Your nickname: Leo Winter

- Administrator's nickname: Vick_Klauss (all admins but he helped me so much)

- The essence of gratitude (claims): Today he helped me find my solar panels, when I contacted administration, I thought that they were gonna call it "IC issue" but Vick_Klauss came to me and I told him that I had 1 solar panel that I planted in a secret place and forgot the exact location. He helped me find it. Keep it up Vick_Klauss and all the administration of Grand RP! <3

officer arson

Player
Player
- Your nickname: Skyler Rose

- Administrator's nickname: Rio Miller

- The essence of gratitude (claims): He is very friendly and would always do his best to help others response is also very fast Rio Miller is a very good admin tnx so much for everything u do in the server you are a really great person

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Your Nickname:- Justin Smith
Administrator's Nickname:- All The Admins.
The Essence Of Gratitude:- I Want To Appreciate Every Single Over There Because Of The Admins & Assistants The Server Is This Big Now. I Love All The Admins And Love The Way They Are Doing There Job 24/7.

GiorgiGruzinikaci

Player
Player
1. Your nickname : Giorgii_Magariii

2.the administrator's nickname: all admins (except Alex_Odd)

3. everyone is helpfull they treat forums good they forgive u if u did a little mistake but Alex_Odd does everything to reject your forum he the worst in my opinion

Callum Valencia

Alright geeza ?
Player
1. Your nickname: Callum Valencia

2. The administrator's nickname: James Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Defo the fairest admin on the server and gives people a second chance unlike other admins ;).
Keep up the good work james !

Crthirben

Player
Player
1.Spitzname: Thorben Fischer
2.Der Nicknamen admin.: Alle
3.Die Essenz : Ich melde mich an ingame und gib die richtigen Daten der
Anmelde Knopf weg ist help

Top Bottom