Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
1. Your nickname: Daree Baba

2. The administrator's nickname: Chris Jackson

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Amazing and Helpful admin, does great work on Forums and in game, also responds to me on Discord very quickly and efficiently, Great sense of Humour combined with extensive eagerness to help everyone <3

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
1. Your nickname: John Lark

2. The administrator's nickname: Pranay Chinnu

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Amazing admin, always helps when and answers my question on discord, warm hearted guy and you simply cannot have a grudge against him. Just keep doing what you are doing!

Tom Kane

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Tom Kane
2. The Administrator's Nickname: Avi Taylor

3. The essence of gratitude(claims): Avi is the best curator I have seen till date period. He is one of the very best in the administration team! I have been on several discord calls with him, exchanged messages to and fro regarding server rules and what we can and can't do going into the minute details. Every time he has always tried to get back and talked to higher admins where he had to, solely to make the RP experience better for us and increase the RP opportunities and responsibilities of our organization. He is very calm and level headed and tolerant. His friendliness and dedication combined with his nature of reaching out and extending beyond to make RP more fun for people makes playing on the server more fun.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
1. Your nickname: Nick Rune

2. The administrator's nickname: Avi Taylor and Itachi God

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Both of them solve a lot of problems in EN 1. As far as Legal RP is concerned, both of them solved resolved multiple questions on multiple occassions. Avi really helped us during recent store robbery situation and always watches over us during raids and stuff. Same goes for Itachi. When Avi is not present to help, Itachi always helps.

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Eternal Balenciaga

2. The administrator's nickname: Anthony Pluxury, Avi Pluxury , Alex Odd, Mazhor Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All the admins I have mentioned above have helped me out tremendous amount of times , in my opinion, these admins deserve their positions if not more. They are highly unbiased and have always given out the ruling and punishment that the person has deserved. To me , they are part of the reason why the server is going so good right now. I've been in the city for very long now and I can say this for sure , they have worked hard and kept the server running really well. All of them are really fair and always here to help , I can say this from the bottom of my heart , Keep up the good work hope to see the newer admins learn from them :)

Roybet

Player
Player
Romeo Xoxo

Admin: Chris Jackson

I Just want to say that whoever hired you knows what they are doing, you are great at your job not just good, your unbias, dedication and fast response to issues are second to none, you stick to what rules are never change and I hope your hard work gets noticed and u rise up in the ranks as u should, have a great day and a great holiday!! xoxo

Darius Edge

General of Martial Law
Player
Darius Edge

Admin: Abbas Shah

The essence of gratitude(claims): I have worked with abbas for the two terms I have been leader of the NG. Abbas has been a integral part of the running of the NG, making sure all rules are followed, giving us the ability to develop our RP with guidance and professionalism. He has been apart of the NG more than most curators, constants visits and talking with guys on base, having fun with us, becoming a part of the NG family with the rest of us. He also solves many of our problems through his admin work when we need it, allowing us to know we are important to him. So from myself and hopefully all of NG, thank you for being a great curator to us and we hope you continue with your great work as you progress in your career as an admin.

Abu Rad

Player
Player
Darius Edge

The essence of gratitude(claims): I have worked with abbas for the two terms I have been leader of the NG. Abbas has been a integral part of the running of the NG, making sure all rules are followed, giving us the ability to develop our RP with guidance and professionalism. He has been apart of the NG more than most curators, constants visits and talking with guys on base, having fun with us, becoming a part of the NG family with the rest of us. He also solves many of our problems through his admin work when we need it, allowing us to know we are important to him. So from myself and hopefully all of NG, thank you for being a great curator to us and we hope you continue with your great work as you progress in your career as an admin.
Abu Raad

The essence of gratitude (claims):
Abbas was always there for us in NG and was on top of handling all our enquiries and issues in a professional manner. He was respected by all NG members for his friendly approach, we never felt that he is a (stranger) or just a (God) at any time and that’s because of his positive attitude.
He did all he possibly can lawfully (by following Grand RP server rules) and passionately to keep NG glorious.
Therefore, Thank you Abbas for everything you have done and continue doing for us in NG. Give this man a bonus already 😁.
Much love and respect.

Last edited:

Faisal

Player
Player
Faisal Fritz

The essence of gratitude(claims): I would like to say Thanks to all the admins as they all have been very helpful, but Abbas Shah has always been available to help out lawfully (by following Grand RP server rules) whenever NG needed him. As I have been in NG for very long time sometimes it use to just feel like he was with us and not just an admin. I don't know how to really explain how one of the best admin he has been.
Thank you Abbas for everything you have done and continue doing for us in NG.
Much love and respect.

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
1. Eddie Prada
2. Scarlet Rose
3. Im writing this off of a first impression in DMs. I had a question concerning PD, and she actually responded nicely and didn’t act like she was more important than me, very good admin!

zack ponch Bigfan

Player
Player
Name: Ponch family
Admin: Lebron Pluxury
we want to thank admin Lebron Pluxury on his hard work and about that he always make the correct action and being fair with all players, keep the great work, we love you 💙

and thats a thanks from ponch family about your hard work

Best regards Ponch family

Thank-You-Messages-For-Friends-.webp

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
1. Tony Dundee
2. Xavier Escula, Martin Wade, David Pluxary, Pranay Chinnu
3. I'm writing this appreciation today as these guys are one of the main reasons I still play Grand today. I met these guys all before they became administrators and they have always stayed the same. They respond to DMS fast, they are nice, nonbiased, and are all kind, and have the most upmost respect for every player. Each one of these guys has made sure they do the best thing by this server and I have the most upmost respect for each and every one of these guys. No matter what happens with these guys I will always remember what they have done for our server today. Thank you, Xavier, Martin, Kalen, and Pranay. - Tony Dundee

Server 2.

Charlie Pellegrini

Department of Jumps
Player
1. Name: Ansenn Pickins
2. Gov curator team on EN2
3. I just wanted to shout out to the gov curator team on server 2, they don't seem to have a topic for this in the server 2 channel yet. Tom Kane in particular is someone I have known since he was SCJ on EN1. They have always encouraged creativity and was generally fair-minded. Thanks guys!

Eduardinho Focacciaso

Player
Player
EN 02

1. Eddie Nigletium

2. Darkstar Pluxury

3. Excellent administrator, has only been one for a couple of weeks i recall, and already has the competence of one that has been there for a long time + always answers my concerns.

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
ENG 1
1. Joey Yeager

2. Edita DelaCruz

3. Helped me with my problem that I was having with people rule breaking and getting away with it. She spotted rule breaks and took care of them accordingly.

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
EN1
1. Israel NinthStreet

2. Bobby Margiela

3. He responds very fast and is helpful

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
1. Your nickname:Master Jackfruit

2. The administrator's nickname:Bobby Magriela,Avi pluxury and William Miller

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):As far as Ive seen these three guys have been fantastic with there job,
Bobby margriela:Super active,My forum was responded within 5 mins,I was amaze to see a response this fast,Never seen something like this thank you for your quick response.
Avi Pluxury and william miller:Ive been in legal orgs for quite a long time and to be honest this guys are one of the reason That makes this server much more fun,The events they organise is fantastic and help they have provided to everyone is amazing and I like to thank them for taking care of everyone from our org.LSPD will be incomplete without there support and guidance.Thank you guys for your guidance and support.

Last edited:

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
1. Souls Matthew

2. Abbas shah, Alex odd, Slim capella.

3. Abbas shah is a great guy and really nice admin he really make people enjoy.
Alex odd best admins I could every think about and always respect everyone.
Slim capella makes us enjoy a lot through his great videos and livestream and free money. Slim if if u reading don't forget to give 250k xDi lol jk.

Top Bottom