2. The administrator's nickname: Andy Lemon and Fidayin Narek
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Both admins have helped me a lot especially Andy Lemon, he was always there when I had any problems and they both are online almost all the time. I just appreciate everything they have helped with in this server. <33
1. Your nickname: Dwayne King
2. The administrator's nickname: All the boys
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): It was good times with u guys. I tried my best to keep up with u guys but u all tryhards. Tyrone is still my dog so that doesnt change.
My name: Zac Dickonson
Admins name: Zack Lynch, Sam Collins, Alex Odd, Gajah
My essence of gratitude: You guys are the funniest and the coolest administrators of any server I've been apart of from Minecraft to GTA man. Love your hard work and dedication everyday in assisting not only me but the players around me. Always wished to work with you guys but sadly my application always gets denied XD. Maybe one day I'll be able to die with you guys in vanish. But back to the main point. I really really appreciate your time and effort in maintaining this such fun community, even better, improving it. Thank you guys. Love yall, I HOPE MY MESSAGE DOESNT MAKE YOU CRY XD
2. Name of administrator(s): Fidayin Narek | Alex Odd | Andy Lemon | Shaun Macallister
3. Since coming to this city these administrators have made my time here personally enjoyable. And have helped me in multiple occasions. (Great work to all I've met and all those behind the scenes I havent yet.) 10/10 admin team
2. The administrator's nickname: Kevin LeBlanc, Alex Odd, Eternal Balenciaga, Sam LeBlanc, Nova Grey, Melvin Lacoste, Kenny Vis, Zema Vis, James Pluxury, Lebron Pluxury, Mazhor Pluxury.
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I think the most important thing to start off by saying here is that I have had bumps in the road to my journey in grand RP. Many of these admins have punished me for misbehavior or misunderstanding the rules and rule breaks at times. They have been a source of mentorship and knowledge in my experience learning to RP and involve myself with the community. One thing that always comes to mind with these people mentioned above is charity. They are kind people who forego their own fun and endure the stress of the job to make ends meet for other people's enjoyment. They have gone out of their way for myself and many others to improve the experience and fun in the server. I find myself involved with them frequently asking questions and trying to learn from them. When I question something, they always have an answer that makes sense and explain it to me in a way that helps me understand the way of things. I would not enjoy this server and the community without you all, thank you all for your patience with me and the charity you give with the gift of your time and selflessness. This place wouldn't be what it is without you all. I love you all very much and I hope that everyone's experience here is as good as what you have given me. <3
3. Darren works his socks off for this server. He is an excellent Admin, always friendly, on top form, approachable and is always down to work things out if things go wrong. He always works towards a solution rather than straight up punishment which I appreciate so much and it makes the guys at the National Guard perform better.
I just wanted to make sure people know about the hard work he puts in. He is greatly appreciated.
-- I retract all of the above. This man should be fired. --