Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1your nickname: Skies Killa
2. the administrators nickname: Slim Cappela.
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Being the best admin ever, being helpful and benefiting the community as best as he can. Always doing give aways to give back to the community. And just genuinely being a really cool guy <3

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Chris Jackson

2. The administrator's nickname: Leon Kent and obviously I appreciate all the admins who work really hard

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He was being very nice and patient and listened to the situation I was dealing with very carefully and gave me the correct guidance needed, loved talking with him

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:Suljo Suave

2. The administrator's nickname: Abraham ElKhabib

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): A good guy always does the best events one of the best admins and the nicest admin really funny and calm dude

Jax Jordan

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Jax Jordan

2. The administrator's nickname: Slim

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): he is a good admin doing giveaways and streaming also would like to appreciate his work on grand rp yt for streaming always listens to the community and the comments love you slim <3

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
1. Your nickname: Dare Baba

2. The administrator's nickname: Abraham Elkhabib

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Cool Admin, also hosts multiple events a day which is very tiring and overall great relationship maintaining skills. Love the guy (All Homo) 😘😍

Akash Vinod

Ex-Head of CPD, EMS
Player
1. Your nickname: Akash Vinod

2. The Administrator's nickname: Sam Ryze

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He has always been there whenever I made any queries through the contact administration option.

MatildaGlydenbollocks

Attorney at Vinewood Law
Player
1. Your nickname: Bianca Pellegrini

2. The Administrator's nickname: Uni TwoTime

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Miss TwoTime is amazing admin. She's never bias and has huge amount of patience for players. As curator she's always there to help and give advice.

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
1. Your nickname: Dare Baba

2. The administrator's nickname: Austin Woods.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): One of the best curators for LSPD/ State yet and most responsive admin. Responds to all queries related to everything and he has helped me a lot regarding my questions. My man deserves a raise❤️💯

Shin Buddha

Your friendly neighborhood orphan boy..
Player
1. Your nickname:- Azrael Morningstar

2. The administrator's nickname:- Xavier Escuela

3. The essence of gratitude:- Humble guy, always helps and gives his best when needed. A real problem-solver in the server. He deserves the position where he is today.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
1. Your nickname:- Mujo Mustafic

2. The administrator's nickname:-Mazhor Pluxury
3. The essence of gratitude:- Its incredible how much work does this guy do for the server, and with all of the work he has he is always happy to help without hesitation. I always receive quick responses and we always come to an agreement whatever the issue is. This guy most of everything appreciates honesty and its incredible how positive he is all of the time.

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
1. Your nickname:- Tyler Ash

2. The administrator's nickname:-Jonathan Thomas
3. The essence of gratitude:-I like his response speed it's really fast which provides good community growth as we can resolve or get help much faster.

Last edited:

Shiva Marneedi

Grand Roleplay
Player
1. Your nickname: Shivaa Marneedi

2. The administrator's nickname: Martin Wade

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Quality guy. I made this forum account just to give him the credit he deserves.. I have had a lot of interactions with the Administration, not always positive but the biggest key to success is even if you can disagree with the Admins if your respectful they will take your feedback and work with you. The admins this in server are amazing and from the beginning of the server to now have improved so much and the server is Buzzing! Amazing work guys keep it up!:love:

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Shamzy Zeeb

2. The administrator's nickname: Austin Woods

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Always helping people in the discord. Instantly responds when there is something. Also great state curator.

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Shamzy Zeebo

2. The administrator's nickname: Sam Ryze

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very active, and does a lot of work for the server. Also on forums for like un.off.orgs.

Thomas Shelbyyy

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
1. Your nickname: Thomas Casanova
2. The administrator's nickname: Xavier Escuela, Definite Khan, Martine Wade,Rebel Smith, Aki sixninez, Arthur Mack, Alex Odd, Xavier Escuela, Pranay Chinnu, Austin Woods, Zema Amore And Abbas Shah
3. You guys are just the best please dont step down from administrators position you guys have helped me the most. Thank You for being good friends :) one day i will be with you guys in admins position haha :p

Last edited:

Flimzak

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Flimzak
2. The administrator's nickname: Rebel Smith
3. Messaged a few admins about an issue I was having connecting to the server, literally none of them answered and 1 of them even went as far to tell me they wont help me? Yea idk doesnt make sense but Rebel responded to me quickly, and helped me. He was informative and nice to talk to. Thanks for being great!

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
1. Your nickname: Eddie Brown

2. The administrator's nickname: Kevin Pluxury and Abraham Elkhabib

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Kevin Pluxury: Knows his needed information and helps out in every situation.
Abraham ElKhabib: He always been answering 99% of my calls, and i wanna give a big farewell to my personal admin, now that hes off to the Balkan server.

Top Bottom