Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Ina Salvatore

Player
1. Your nickname: Mia Black/Ina Gonzalez

2. The administrator's nickname: Tyrone Black/Williams

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): thank you for everything! you're doing a great job, keep it up!!❤️

Last edited:

Ina Salvatore

Player
1. Your nickname: Mia Black/Ina Gonzalez

2. The administrator's nickname: Mazhor, Fidayin Narek and Alex Odd

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): thank you for all of your help when it came to the EMS it really made being the leader of EMS easier, keep up the good work! :)

Santiago West

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Santiago West

2. The administrator's nickname: Andy Lemon and Fidayin Narek

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Both admins have helped me a lot especially Andy Lemon, he was always there when I had any problems and they both are online almost all the time. I just appreciate everything they have helped with in this server. <33

Johnny_Lahantaestamuloca

Slusaj staroga al ne idi po njega.
Player
1. Your nickname: Johnny Lahantaestamuloca

2. The administrator's nickname: Alex Odd , Rishab Shetty , Lebron Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Those 3 guys helped me alot . Big respect for them . Also i am glad u putted Appreciations

Sky Frateli

Bloods | Slaughter Gang
Player
1. Your nickname: Sky Frateli

2. The administrator's nickname: Andy Lemon , Dylan Atticus ,

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Really great support , They always try to solve the issues ASAP.

Thanks for making the experience better! <3

Aaron_Mills

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Aaron Mills
2. The administrator's nickname: Kevin Pluxury
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): All around amazing admin, always has helped me when i need. Great work. Keep it up!

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
My name: Zac Dickonson
Admins name: Zack Lynch, Sam Collins, Alex Odd, Gajah
My essence of gratitude: You guys are the funniest and the coolest administrators of any server I've been apart of from Minecraft to GTA man. Love your hard work and dedication everyday in assisting not only me but the players around me. Always wished to work with you guys but sadly my application always gets denied XD. Maybe one day I'll be able to die with you guys in vanish. But back to the main point. I really really appreciate your time and effort in maintaining this such fun community, even better, improving it. Thank you guys. Love yall, I HOPE MY MESSAGE DOESNT MAKE YOU CRY XD

Aaron_Mills

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Aaron Mills
2. The administrator's nickname: Andy Lemon
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Fair and helpful admin! Always able to help! Keep up the amazing work!

Roberto DeLuca

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Roberto DeLuca

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Good admin!

Last edited:

Hudson Mayt

Say Less
Player
1. Your nickname: Anastasia Smith

2. The administrator's nickname: James Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Has been bringing in a lot of fun into the server recently and some fun additions to events! :)

johnnyjohnson

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Johnny Johnson

2. Name of administrator(s): Fidayin Narek | Alex Odd | Andy Lemon | Shaun Macallister

3. Since coming to this city these administrators have made my time here personally enjoyable. And have helped me in multiple occasions. (Great work to all I've met and all those behind the scenes I havent yet.) 10/10 admin team

Aaron_Mills

Player
Player
1. Your Nickname: Aaron/Jordan Mills

2. Name of administrator(s): Fidayin Narek | Lebron Pluxury

3. Do there job well, gotta give them credit for there work since the start. Good job.

dankuulll

Forum warrior?
Player
1. Your nickname: Dragovoje Cokulic

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): great admin puts hard work into server

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
1. Your nickname: Tony Dundee

2. The administrator's nickname: Eternal Balenciaga

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Great Administrator, Very Helpful and good job at overlooking the FIB. He is definitely great admin material.

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Kayleigh LeBlanc

2. The administrator's nickname: Kevin LeBlanc, Alex Odd, Eternal Balenciaga, Sam LeBlanc, Nova Grey, Melvin Lacoste, Kenny Vis, Zema Vis, James Pluxury, Lebron Pluxury, Mazhor Pluxury.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I think the most important thing to start off by saying here is that I have had bumps in the road to my journey in grand RP. Many of these admins have punished me for misbehavior or misunderstanding the rules and rule breaks at times. They have been a source of mentorship and knowledge in my experience learning to RP and involve myself with the community. One thing that always comes to mind with these people mentioned above is charity. They are kind people who forego their own fun and endure the stress of the job to make ends meet for other people's enjoyment. They have gone out of their way for myself and many others to improve the experience and fun in the server. I find myself involved with them frequently asking questions and trying to learn from them. When I question something, they always have an answer that makes sense and explain it to me in a way that helps me understand the way of things. I would not enjoy this server and the community without you all, thank you all for your patience with me and the charity you give with the gift of your time and selflessness. This place wouldn't be what it is without you all. I love you all very much and I hope that everyone's experience here is as good as what you have given me. <3

Top Bottom