Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Poski Lupus

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Poski Lupus

2. The administrator's nickname: Luke Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He always helps me when I need help

Spencer Smiley

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Spencer Ace

2. The administrator's nickname: Elson Ace, Shay Wraith

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): 2 of the most genuine guys i know, no matter what they are always there and i couldn't be more thankful for them, im proud of them for how far they have gotten and i cant wait to see where it takes them, they deserve all the love and support they get, love them both to death.

Sait Karahan

Control
Player
1. Your nickname: Sait Karahan

2. The administrator's nickname: Jessica Oddy

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):
turkish admin not but Jessica Oddy is the closest to us, she solves problems, she's friendly and I think of her as my sister. Even if it is difficult to be together with him when we are in the game, it is a very nice behaviour to at least make an appearance and say hello. I wish him success in life :)

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Brody Dinero

2. The administrator's nickname: Jonny Odds

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is one of the best admin in grand rp in my opinion, he is always watching the situation and doesn't punish people until he knows the %100 situation. Definitely deserves a promotion in my opinion also very active and kind

Last edited:

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Brody Dinero

2. The administrator's nickname: Steezy Murphy

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Very hard working admin and does his job very well and efficient, He is always active and definitely the best admin of all of grand. %100 deserves recognition.

calebjewler

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: kayleb merk
2. The administrator's nickname: Liam Jones
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): amazing guy! very understanding and helped me greatly in my time of need thank you liam!

JayJay Lee

22nd Sheriff of Blaine County
Player
1. Your nickname: JayJay Lee

2. The administrator's nickname: Gregory House

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is always kind and friendly, He Helps me everytime espacially as my Curator

Soul Calipso

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Soul Infinity

2. The administrator's nickname: Zyan Eagle

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): i got shot down in GZ (Gas Station). He came to my rescue picked me up and punished the guy who did it. Really appreciate it. Thankyou.
Your the best.(y)

Kevin Musk

Chill guy
Server Administrator
1. Your nickname: Kevin Lee
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you for always being there for me and for being supportive

Mr Chirou

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Zack Black
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He always tries to help whenever, very chill dude kind and friendly

Chainz Sterling

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Chainz Outlawz

2. The administrator's nickname: Jessica Odds, Jonny Odds, Donte Shepard

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Always there to help and guide me even when you have to give me warnings or bans. You don't just punish and go, you help even out of city. 2024 resolution is to not get any warnings or bans :) and thank you all for always answering my questions

Sait Karahan

Control
Player
1. Your nickname: Sait Karahan

2. The administrator's nickname: Sierra Victor

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Since the day i started the game, i have followed, met in a short time and did not mislead my respectful honest human observation. A valuable person im happy when we hang out together. At the same time, a respectful admin who does the given responsibility to the fullest by doing the right thing.. We love blue..

Polly Jon

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Polly Murray
2. The administrator's nickname: Tyrell johnson
3. The essence of gratitude (claims) He help out i see a alot help and he is one of the best admin i no

Duckie

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:Duckie nerf
2. The administrator's nickname: Mazhor,Alex_ODDs
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you guys for taking care of the players and the server. Also always being there when ever we need help with any situation and keeping up the en server 1 and responding to multiple requests and being good to player Even if they made it look easy, a comment on how much you appreciate the hard work that went into a piece of writing can go a long way.

Duckie

Player
Player
1. Your nickname:Duckie nerf
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you guys for taking care of the players and the server. Also always being there when ever we need help with any situation and keeping up the en server 1 and responding to multiple requests and being good to player Even if they made it look easy, a comment on how much you appreciate the hard work that went into a piece of writing can go a long way.
Name:Duckie Nerf

Sorry for mistake

Duckie

Player
Player
1. Your nickname :Sabie
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you guys for taking care of the players and the server. Also always being there when ever we need help with any situation and keeping up the en server 1 and responding to multiple requests and being good to players Even if they made it look easy, a comment on how much we appreciate your guys hard work that went into a piece of writing can go a long way.

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
1. Your nickname: Harry
2. The administrator's nickname: Jonny Odds, Tyrell Johnson
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Thank you both for being so helpful and nice towards me and the whole city. You always treat everything equal and sees everything in the correct way. They both also answer all messages on discord that i have sent and they always wanna help me when i need something.

Kevin Darkwood

GOV | Chief of Staff
Player
1. Your nickname: Kevin Darkwood
2. The administrator's nickname: Donte Shepard
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is very kind and equally professional. Patient enough to provide detailed explanations. I just appreciate every aspect of this gentleman. He's the kind of person you would always wish to answer your calls.

Tommy Gold

Think like a millionaire, hustle like you're broke
Player
1. Your nickname: Tommy Gold
2. The administrator's nickname: Lavi Pluxury
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Kind and hard working administrator who knows what he's doing. He is clearly a knowledgeable person who uses it in the right places, to help people. Always a joy to talk to and overall a great personality. Proud to have him as part of the EN1 community

Top Bottom