Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dan Nate
Administrators nickname
Chaitanya Naidu
Date
Jun 10, 2023
Time
12:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/X2oce7cPbYM

Daze7412

Player
Player
Hi my dear admins and respectfully what the fuck? I only shot 1 SHOT, 1 SHOT and that too CUZ EVERYONE ELSE WAS SHOOTING! Why was LSPD shooting and if they were shooting HOW should I KNOW that it is not GZ. Is it my fault for other people's RP fail? If everyone else is shooting won't you?! As SOON as Julio said see the right of your screen I realized and left, now if for 1 SHOT you guys give me full 7 or idk how many days warning and 3 hours demorg then I swear in god's name that EN3 admins are just looking for a chance of making the game as bad as they can and don't care about a player's RP. I have experienced many admins doing shit to me like George Michaelson and never posted about it but now I will at any occasion I can. Admins please don't be so fucking ruthless and give a fucking chance, this is my first ever offense for getting a warn. Thank you for reading this and please don't be so trigger happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom