Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Assassin damon
Administrators nickname
Chaitanya naidu
Date
Jun 10, 2023
Time
12:09
Proofs
none

assassin damon

Player
Player
chaitanya gave me punishment for 7 days not knowing the situation, we LSPD were in RP situation because the bloods were ramming our cars constantly we gave him proper demands and then we shot them because our life was in danger and we are LEOs we can shoot in green zone if any RP situation comes up.

we were in gz we didnt come from outside during shots fired

assassin damon

Player
Player
i didnt have mine because of some PC issues but can i give you my friends bodycam it shows that i m innocent

assassin damon

Player
Player

This Is Part Where RP shit sTART And We HAd Ic Reason To Shoot In GZ As We Are Leos I DONT Know Why Only Leos Got Punished

we have ic reason as they were ramming in green zone and that guy was having blaclava and was not complying and have gun in his hand so we had IC reason to shoot them in green zone And before that there was no situation was going they did not gave us demands we were standing in front of them and they did say anything so there was no situation We gave them demands first

assassin damon

Player
Player
we have ic reason as they were ramming in green zone and that guy was having blaclava and was not complying and have gun in his hand so we had IC reason to shoot them in green zone And before that there was no situation was going they did not gave us demands we were standing in front of them and they did say anything so there was no situation We gave them demands first
yc bhai he also got a warn for the same reason
Floki Vilgeroarson

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Admin made correct decision, You guys took situation to GZ when it started outside of GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom