Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Assassin damon
Administrators nickname
chaitanya naidu
Date
Jun 10, 2023
Time
12:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uOlESoooUY

assassin damon

Player
Player
Floki Vilgeroarson we didnt take the situation to GZ they were following us and continuesly ramming us so we decided to give them demands and went to them to give demands as you can see in the POV our leader gave them demands and then they had guns in their hands so our life was in danger thats why we shot them and we are LEOs we can shoot in GZ if any RP situatuon comes up and our deputy told us that we can shoot in GZ you can see in POV and in the second POV you can see I was in GZ i didnt move outside the GZ nor come from outside during shot fired.

And you can clearly see we didnt take the situation to GZ intentionally it was the situation they were ramming and stopping our officers in the GZ itself so we need to give them demands it was neccessary to give them demands.

you can talk to my leader about this situation its not a small thing to get warn for 7 days i just risen up from 7 days warning which was false allegation on me and if its kept going on like this then how will i continue my RP life

if you dont understand the situation by POV then please talk to my leader please do the needful i cant afford one more punishment for 7 days

Please help me !!

assassin damon

Player
Player

in this POV you can see i was in GZ didnt move anywhere from GZ (assassin damon | 16362)

(both POVs are not mine its borrowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom