Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rise_ElChavo
Suspect ID
1744, 23383, 2112
Date of violation
Jun 12, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sO8E7PWul4

Risev2

Player
Player
I killed to steal this man's car. His friends came while I was stealing his car, how can he communicate? and they rob me

All in POV

Dear admin, the items I bought are not very important, but they prevented me from stealing the car I was going to steal by role blocking it.
I think I have the right to claim the value of the car I stole.

Risev2

Player
Player
I didn't do anything to block the role, after the role was over, I go in hq and you go read the rules meta gamer xd

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Leader
(not a offtopic)

Okey let me explain to you what happend now you killed one of our people and you were shooting into a hq by you missing your shots thats 1 second one after we robbed you, you went into hq also not allowed 3rd of all you were using the orgnastion bodyarmor for personal useage.

Risev2

Player
Player
I used that armor in yesterday's gun shop robbery and it wasn't damaged so I used it again so it wouldn't go to waste. No need to explain the rest, because all in POV meta gamers ^^

Saan Mandem

Leader of unofficial org
how can you type in non-rp chat when you didnt call for ambulance? bug abuse ?

Risev2

Player
Player
It's not a bug, meta players. and this does not block the role :):):):)

Saan Mandem

Leader of unofficial org
first of all its rule* second your running into hq why you acting like you know rules. your not that guy

Risev2

Player
Player
first of all its rule* second your running into hq why you acting like you know rules. your not that guy
I didn't do anything to block the role, after the role was over, I go in hq and you go read the rules meta gamer xd

Sxcot 123

Player
Player
I killed to steal this man's car. His friends came while I was stealing his car, how can he communicate? and they rob me

All in POV

Dear admin, the items I bought are not very important, but they prevented me from stealing the car I was going to steal by role blocking it.
I think I have the right to claim the value of the car I stole.
stop crying maybe next time you will steal the car

Saan Mandem

Leader of unofficial org
first of all we didnt mg but even without mg youll get wrapped so lower your tone

Last edited:

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Reviewed

ID 1744 will receive punishment for Fail RP.
(You need to RP when you give someone medical attention. If you are muted, the best option is to let someone else do it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom