Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Giovanni

Napal be ready my son ( MAY 24TH )
Blocked
EMS Leader Application

1. Miguel Azzi
2. 19
3. Eastern "canada"
4. 8-17
5. Rydamo#5004
6. Carlos Giovanni
7. 38107
Additional information
1. Leader of... EMS

2.i been seeing alot of ems, having low & really basic rp while coming to help someone "few words no rp scenes what so ever" at hospital they juste give u medical attentions without saying 1 word..

3.Have ems fully trained from a to z, make sure they do rp as pretty as possible, "Hey my name is carlos, from ems team im here to help you, dont worry you might feel deasy or what so ever but i will get you up..::, ask them if their feeling ok not just leaving after getting the patient up, make sure they drive safely as they are in ems vehicule.. maybe start getting patients in vehicule bring them to hospital if disered by patient and ems worker on scene, alot of stuff that i want to bring in this project of leadership!

*** I wanna give out weekly bonus to the top 10 employee improving alot of work and giving their 100% into the organisation!

I have arealdy alot of experience and im currently ems, alot of people thank me and are happy how fast i go to my patients and the way that i do my reviving scene i got over 150,000$ of tip by players in 1 day due to how i respond and interact with them..

This would be the beggining and a great journey of a entire new ems fonction.

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
You will Make it through Good luck. :D

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Even tho I’m running for the leader as well I tend to hope people succeed more than I do and even if I don’t make it then I can learn from my mistakes best of luck to you man!

Fendi

Player
Player
Carlos is a very good rp person he always knows what he is doing and knows the rules he deserves leadership

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
EMS Leader Application

1. Miguel Azzi
2. 19
3. Eastern "canada"
4. 8-17
5. Rydamo#5004
6. Carlos Giovanni
7. 38107
Additional information
1. Leader of... EMS

2.i been seeing alot of ems, having low & really basic rp while coming to help someone "few words no rp scenes what so ever" at hospital they juste give u medical attentions without saying 1 word..

3.Have ems fully trained from a to z, make sure they do rp as pretty as possible, "Hey my name is carlos, from ems team im here to help you, dont worry you might feel deasy or what so ever but i will get you up..::, ask them if their feeling ok not just leaving after getting the patient up, make sure they drive safely as they are in ems vehicule.. maybe start getting patients in vehicule bring them to hospital if disered by patient and ems worker on scene, alot of stuff that i want to bring in this project of leadership!

*** I wanna give out weekly bonus to the top 10 employee improving alot of work and giving their 100% into the organisation!

I have arealdy alot of experience and im currently ems, alot of people thank me and are happy how fast i go to my patients and the way that i do my reviving scene i got over 150,000$ of tip by players in 1 day due to how i respond and interact with them..

This would be the beggining and a great journey of a entire new ems fonction.

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Awesome dude! knows all of the rules Great leader,Friend and co-worker but witha great passion to aim for the best.
He is the change ems needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom