Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash01

Player
Player
Vatsal Mishra
IST :- Indian Standard Time
5-6 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Kelvin Suave

1. Leader of...
EMS(Emergency Medical Service)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.From the time I joined EMS, it’s been more than 3 months and I had great experience since then and now. As I basically worked under 2 leaders and experienced their leadership regarding the organization, I have gained a complete idea about how to run the org with proper set of rules and create a fun and functional RP with friendly environment.
2. Integrity builds trust: Think back to my time in the field. I always had trust on medics and EMS partner, I probably couldn’t wait until the next shift bid so that I can meet more people. In EMS, it connotes a deep commitment to do the right thing for the right reason, regardless of the circumstances. I have confidence that as an effective EMS leader I can build trust by keeping their word, not playing favourites.
3. A leader is as good as his team: While employed in the EMS I have almost held all the ranks in the org, from trainee to Doctor rank, and I am confident that I will the good fit for this leadership because as a leader I will work with employees like a part of them and not keep bossing around always. The employees must know and believe in an open communication culture within the department, by that I can create such an environment which will lead to the growth and I will give credit to my team, listen to feedback from others, and accept responsibility for my team’s success or failures, instead of blaming them.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3) Employee’s love being a part of something great. Helping them to build something you can all be proud of!
a) I will ensure that EMS employee will just not stand in lobby and keep spamming Z without doing a proper RP by providing them complete training to every trainee before becoming the part of EMS and will rework with the current trainees as well.
b) by following rules of state 3.3(Health-Check-ups twice a week in all Organizations) I would hold regular check-up drive to the places where it’s hard for citizens to get medical care like DOC prisoners, outskirts of the city like sandy and paleto bay including all other organisation.
c) To be honest I think we should have the ability to place barriers since sometimes when our staff are healing unconscious people on the road would get hit by drivers. As everyone know about the contract EMS have with NG, I will make sure that we interact with another legal organisation as well to create a healthy environment around the city.
d) Since I started working in EMS there’s always been lack of employees not only in sandy but in city pillbox too, so I will make sure with every recruitment drive that we get the best out of every possible recruit we can get.
e) as a leader of this organisation, I will be holding events once per week to create some fun environment because I strongly believe that there is a huge demand to create more fun EMS besides the unit on duty in the hospital lobbies or medic who picks you from the side of the road.
f) And one more important important point I want to add is I didn’t become an EMS to get a front-row seat to other people’s tragedies. I did it because I knew the world was bleeding and so was I, and somewhere inside I knew the only way to stop my own bleeding was to learn how to stop someone else’s. I really hope that you will consider my application for this leadership

EMS ON TOP !!!!!!!!!!
The person who can't even write an application
Have no right to become ems leader!!
I request the reviewing adminstration to have a look at this.
This application is a total copy of an application from en 2
Post in thread 'Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)' IMPORTANT - Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
The person who can't even write an application
Have no right to become ems leader!!
I request the reviewing adminstration to have a look at this.
This application is a total copy of an application from en 2
Post in thread 'Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)' IMPORTANT - Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Yo actually my man ain’t wrong here

IMPORTANT - Applications for Emergency Medical Services (EMS)

I think curators should have a closer look at this obvious plagiarism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom