Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pinktony Frost
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 13, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/h_B6pgUF2BM

Pinktony FROST

Player
Player
Dear Admins, firstly we want a Turkish Admin for this thread.
Today, when i playing in Arena, I killed ID:30742, then he said to me "Amına kodumun Rizeli O..." Rize is the city where I was born and live in real life. He insulted me in FL, and when he insulting me, he did doxing too. And i didnt understand why he saying my city when he insulting me? is he doing racism for my people?. This is his twink account, his main account is 8983 and his main account got ban because of doxing. He got punishment but he didnt stop doing doxing. No one can say my living city in the game. Its enough, This guy always doing doxing, he got ban with his main account, now he doing with twink, i hope you will give harder punishment for this time.

canan

Player
Player
hello dear admins, there is absolutely no doxing here. The friend who opened the forum, we had a sincerity with Pinktony, our ex-family member, before and there he punched me for toxic purposes and I say I'm the fucker of my code, yes I deserve a punishment for that. But there is definitely no swearing towards family members after that.

Burak Frost

Player
Player
yeah did doxing, then say its not doxing. its not working like that. you did doxing and he opened this thread, so you will get punishment for that. this words will not help you. if you doing something, you have to take responsibility about results.

zeeroo

babalar kural tanimaz
Player

This friend had previously been punished for doxing. and it doesn't make sense. I think he deserves another punishment. Just because a person's main account is banned for doxing does not mean they will doxing on their twink account.

EVIDENCE

image.png

zeeroo

babalar kural tanimaz
Player
yes, my main account is gone from doxing and there is no doxing here, I am not giving any names, he is not the only black seaman
If you want, don't get carried away by talking more. It's clear you're doxing. Pinktony can prove anything It's okay. let me give you some advice go read the game rules

canan

Player
Player
If you want, don't get carried away by talking more. It's clear you're doxing. Pinktony can prove anything It's okay. let me give you some advice go read the game rules
I think they called you and called you to help the forum.

zeeroo

babalar kural tanimaz
Player
I think they called you and called you to help the forum.
I do not understand what you're saying. go keep using google translate but use the words properly because i don't understand what you are saying

cengocakmak0

Player
Player
Dear Admins, firstly we want a Turkish Admin for this thread.
Today, when i playing in Arena, I killed ID:30742, then he said to me "Amına kodumun Rizeli O..." Rize is the city where I was born and live in real life. He insulted me in FL, and when he insulting me, he did doxing too. And i didnt understand why he saying my city when he insulting me? is he doing racism for my people?. This is his twink account, his main account is 8983 and his main account got ban because of doxing. He got punishment but he didnt stop doing doxing. No one can say my living city in the game. Its enough, This guy always doing doxing, he got ban with his main account, now he doing with twink, i hope you will give harder punishment for this time.
there is no swearing at 15872 here, this is not doxing or ooc insult.He gets angry because he can't hit, he doesn't insult anyone in any way.

canan

Player
Player
I want to ask the turkish admin why is pinktony dropping his gun and attacking me with his fist, it's not so hard to think about it

Burak Frost

Player
Player
I want to ask the turkish admin why is pinktony dropping his gun and attacking me with his fist, it's not so hard to think about it
because he can punch you. is it means you can do doxing and ooc insult to him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom