Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Bolo

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL : Eric

2. Your Age : 18

3. TIme zone : EST

4. Average Online per Day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : maze.

6. Your Nickname : Eric Bolo

7. Your ID : 135112

1: Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

1) I have been in the city for a long time and have a lot of experiences in gangs for example I have been under deputy multiple times in multiple successful terms and deputy multiple times as well, I have also been dmed from people from my old term that I should go for leader again and that I am very experienced.

2) I can do multiple gun stores, store robberies, hostage situations, FZs, etc every week to make sure my gang stays active. Whenever we are not doing anything I will group everyone up in HQ to go ghetto and not have doubts about being in my gang and for anyone that is not in my gang I will make them want to be.

3) I believe I can be a good leader as I am very active and can always watch over the gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) I will make sure that everyone knows the rules if they don’t they will be de-ranked or kicked if they've made any rule breaks that I witnessed because I want a active and healthy gang that knows rules.

2) I will always be doing events for example FZ, gun stores, 24/7 robberies, hostage situations, etc to earn respect for my gang and to improve the RP of others in my gang and show them how good it is to tell there friends and keep getting more people to be on top.

3) Everyone in the gang will have my same respect no matter what rank or id. For example everyone has 3 strikes, once they reach 3 they will be demoted/kicked with some exceptions.

4) For when someone is being interviewed they need to be at least 15 years old and need to get 7/10 questions right when being interviewed, if any younger they will need to get at least 8/10 questions right with some exceptions.

5) I want to maintain At least over 10k of sprays every hours. I will do this by having 3 spray leaders that can each cover different times in city to have than 10k profit, if any of the spray leader cannot afford a spray can I will provide them with one.

7) Have alliances with other gangs in subs to make sure gangs always end up on top and to improve other peoples role play in my gang.

8) Push for 100% with a astonishing turf team that knows rules.

9) I will have 2 turf deputies and 2 regular deputies that are very experienced and know all rules.

10) If I see people doing good in events or when we win certain events I will give the gang bonus so they do not lose interest in going to events and they have excitement to go to future events.

11) I will improve the rp for Ballas by using commands such as /me,do,try, todo when taking hostage to lock doors, take away radios, etc.

12) Stay active in the ghetto with robbing and active scenarios to improve people’s role play.

I will push my hardest for Ballas to be on top.

laqua

Player
Player
This guy has failed 2 leaderships in the past.
He hasnt lasted a month in his recent leaderships and i dont think he will now either.

Eric Bolo

Player
Player
This guy has failed 2 leaderships in the past.
He hasnt lasted a month in his recent leaderships and i dont think he will now either.
Marabunta was the only leadership I had here which went bad bc I had a bad choice in deputies and ballas I disbanded myself because I didn’t have time to run a gang at the moment cause of irl issues which is why I am applying now because I have a lot more time on my hands.

Ali spinky

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL : Eric

2. Your Age : 18

3. TIme zone : EST

4. Average Online per Day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : maze.

6. Your Nickname : Eric Bolo

7. Your ID : 135112

1: Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

1) I have been in the city for a long time and have a lot of experiences in gangs for example I have been under deputy multiple times in multiple successful terms and deputy multiple times as well, I have also been dmed from people from my old term that I should go for leader again and that I am very experienced.

2) I can do multiple gun stores, store robberies, hostage situations, FZs, etc every week to make sure my gang stays active. Whenever we are not doing anything I will group everyone up in HQ to go ghetto and not have doubts about being in my gang and for anyone that is not in my gang I will make them want to be.

3) I believe I can be a good leader as I am very active and can always watch over the gang.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) I will make sure that everyone knows the rules if they don’t they will be de-ranked or kicked if they've made any rule breaks that I witnessed because I want a active and healthy gang that knows rules.

2) I will always be doing events for example FZ, gun stores, 24/7 robberies, hostage situations, etc to earn respect for my gang and to improve the RP of others in my gang and show them how good it is to tell there friends and keep getting more people to be on top.

3) Everyone in the gang will have my same respect no matter what rank or id. For example everyone has 3 strikes, once they reach 3 they will be demoted/kicked with some exceptions.

4) For when someone is being interviewed they need to be at least 15 years old and need to get 7/10 questions right when being interviewed, if any younger they will need to get at least 8/10 questions right with some exceptions.

5) I want to maintain At least over 10k of sprays every hours. I will do this by having 3 spray leaders that can each cover different times in city to have than 10k profit, if any of the spray leader cannot afford a spray can I will provide them with one.

7) Have alliances with other gangs in subs to make sure gangs always end up on top and to improve other peoples role play in my gang.

8) Push for 100% with a astonishing turf team that knows rules.

9) I will have 2 turf deputies and 2 regular deputies that are very experienced and know all rules.

10) If I see people doing good in events or when we win certain events I will give the gang bonus so they do not lose interest in going to events and they have excitement to go to future events.

11) I will improve the rp for Ballas by using commands such as /me,do,try, todo when taking hostage to lock doors, take away radios, etc.

12) Stay active in the ghetto with robbing and active scenarios to improve people’s role play.

I will push my hardest for Ballas to be on top.
**best** ++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom