Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
aki sixninez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 3, 2021
Time of violation
16:18
Proofs
https://youtu.be/uMxDfDToma0

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
i was working in the ems and was takings calls so i took a call that was from gettho area and when i arrived at the destination i.e autotheft i saw two people dead ans there was no active GUN FIGHT GOING so i pressed my z muscle ( a red car arrived )the player has accepts this immediately , then the guy fron red car come out of his car and puts a gun on my head told me to stop reviving and did shot 2 bullets on the ground (during my ongoing animation). and then he left the area . the player i revived himself also said that this was a green zone they all were shot in and as the player with ID: 27176 said "AutoTheft is in fact a greenzone but we did not kill or shot into the said greenzone." This means the event (GUNFIGHT)which was going on earlier was not his fight . so he just saw my reviving going to revive the player then specially stop the car to point a gun at me . and if this was earlier his fight he shot in total 4 people in green zone he should be demorgan for that because he is admitting and after i revived all the people he then came vdming me on road while i was on duty.

in shot i am saying there was no active gunfight as stated in rule for state 1.18 , this guy randomly stops the car and point the gun at me which is rdm as i was on duty.

the rule clearly states that i can not revive people in active gunfight events and i did obbey the rule

his side of pov which i took from this thread (https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/3977/)
as his link is no more whoking i re recorded so please clearly watch the starting and ending of clip ( watch starting and 0:30 clearly)

Melvin Lacoste

AKA lactose intolerant.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Pointing a gun and shooting a warning shot into the ground is not RDM.​
  • In this scenario, you were threatened by them to stop reviving and proceeded to revive after shots had been fired right next to you.​

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom