Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arjun Titan
Administrators nickname
Jefe Dejefes
Date
May 30, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/19OwDYa

Arjun Titan

Player
Player
Respected Mazhor Pluxury;

i have made a mistake doing twinking that is done at starting at that time i dont even know about rules.
here i am spending my all the time in this grandrp everyday 10 to 13 hours i don't even do any work and i quit my studies from 2 years and i keep on playing grand rp always total a day. finally all my hardwork grp gone for level 3 backpack at that time i was new to city and i didn't even know about these things. i haven't done any mistake please forgive me for this time for one last time and i spent all my 1.9 years with playing grand rp. I haven't break any rules . please unban me .

Thank you

Rima Sanz

Queen
Player
Who Said u got banned for a single backpack?? stop deceiving admins.
Respected Mazhor Pluxury,
Watch these proofs too then decide what to do about this toxic person.

Logs of 139392 :

Logs of 161629 :

He already got unbanned for this issue but still he did same thing…so he doesn’t deserve a chance again.

he do brainwash his fam members and let them do rule breaks and made them even more toxic....check reports on ROYAL TITANS Family....!!

And he Mentions he wont work and quit studies from 2 years because of grand rp...thats not good brother atleast now concentrate on studies and plan a proper future. Games are meant for entertainment but not for wasting all the time. i know u busy in IRL so dont waste time.

His unban appeal got rejected by respected admin James and why you flooding again with unban appeals....please dont waste adminstrators time.

Arjun Titan

Player
Player

Logs of 139392 :

Logs of 161629 :

He already got unbanned for this issue but still he did same thing…so he doesn’t deserve a chance again.

he do brainwash his fam members and let them do rule breaks and made them even more toxic....check reports on ROYAL TITANS Family....!!

And he Mentions he wont work and quit studies from 2 years because of grand rp...thats not good brother atleast now concentrate on studies and plan a proper future. Games are meant for entertainment but not for wasting all the time. i know u busy in IRL so dont waste time.

His unban appeal got rejected by respected admin James and why you flooding again with unban appeals....please dont waste adminstrators time.
Respected Mazhor pluxury,

First of all i dont know why this guy cmg to my appeal and this guy also got ban for gen rule 1.1 and 1.4 and 1.8 .
i dont know why he judging my irl life if you thing i am deceiving admins by keeping fake reports i can send my all study proofs which i have discontinued my studies in last 2 years.
Note: i cant send the info here its my irl info i cant send you in dms mazhor and this is my discord id Vishnu#3436
and cmg to backpack thing which he was mentioned that when i ask admin jefe dejefes he checked all my logs and told that i got ban for level 3 back pack about this also i sent in dms mazhor

How i started my journey i grand rp?
when i came to grand rp i joined sanz family and i make a lot of shit to this family and at some time at starting i got ban for gen rule 1.1 on 03 sep 2022 and i got reported for the logs before 03 sep 2022 i got ban for this again.

at my first ban i got wiped for 35million
at present ban i already loose my office, Atm business, bunker , apartment, house and nearly morethan the 130mil worth stuff i loosed

Again and again this family is reporting for fake reports on my family and its clear you can check these reports which they reported

And cmg to sanz topic
his first id 14632 and second id 38591
Sanz is media member
he is a media partner and leader of unofficial family. he doing rulebreaks and encouraging people to this rule breaks.
rule breaks done by sanz?
1. Doing marraige for his first and second account.
2. when buying businesses These family members and leader are going to exchange worth 100 million with strawberry to purchase businesses at a discount.
sanz when buying electric station he exchanged 100mil with jonny don with a single strawberry. 14632 took 100mil from 39158 with single strawberry.
And he basically selling in game cash for irl money 1mil=500 Rs like that he sold 4 mil to one guy here is the report
Here, I want to clarify that the Sanz family consistently violates the rules, and that is why I have been banned. After leaving the Sanz family, I have never received a ban.
now i got ban for level 3 back pack.

As a media member first he should follow the rules and he telling other people to break the rules and that even he also dont know
As from starting this happens to me in sanz family sir

As you can see from the logs, I also borrowed a backpack from one of the members of the Sanz family named Stelix Escanor (91557). Sanz had previously advised me to sell some of his stuff on the black market, so I usually dont have backpack in any account he gave that idea to use one backpack in both accounts so i followed that.
Note:
I never encouraging any people to do rule breaks even they are my fam members or other family members i have never break or told this to this rule breaks to some one like him

After i left sanz family on september 15 2022. And i created a new family from that time onwards i never do any mistakes and i never encouraged someone to do that.
Even if some doing rulebreaks i will warn them not to break that.

Finally, I want to assure you that I made no mistakes; rather, they were unintentional. I am new to the city and have no idea what a vdm, rdm, jail, or anything else is. I have never played GTA 5 or other rp games; instead, I went straight to Grand RP because I enjoyed playing it. I simply broke all the rules while listening to the Sanz Family ans his leader.

i also got ban for gen rule 1.1/1.4on 03-09-22. this is also done by listening to sanz(14631) words. and i got unbanned my main account with a account wipe with 30 to 35mil.
I joined this project in April and kept playing the game, but I was unaware that there were any rules. After receiving a ban for general rule 1.1 and 1.4, I learned that there were rules, and I agree that I made a mistake that included even taking one thing into account. In any case, I respect your decision.

Thanks for taking time and reading this mazhor. which i was mentioned here is everything truth i never lie to admins i respect each and every admin.
At last i am telling that i made a mistake which was doing rule break for gen 1.8 i agree that but i already got ban for the same thing before and the logs which was they reported me also logs of that time.
i kindly request you to check both logs mazhor its before 03 sep 2022 and i got ban on 03 sep for gen 1.1 and 1.4
this is why i mentioning is, like sanz said that i wont deserve a chance but why he got a chance when he got ban for gen 1.1,1.4 and 1.8
and he got unbanned without money wipe.
at the time of ban he transffered every thing to other people like family and family house buisiness and apartment and money but when i got ban i didnt do this all things now i loose everything.

From starting on wards i respect the decisions of admins and i never go opp to them and i have seen every admins will give same punishments for all people and treat everyone equally thats why i like many admins in grand rp and i appreciate each and everyone for doing their work correctly.

Thank you.

Chinna Surya

Player
Player

Logs of 139392 :

Logs of 161629 :

wait a minute only 1 grp account 1 forum is there right why you have 2 forums in 1 grp account your another id is blocked perminantly right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom