Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charles Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 21, 2023
Time of violation
2:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FCuM-msO4EI

Charles Lucid

Player
Player
Cuffed with gun out 2 times all on bodycam. Don't mind me talking to myself I wasn't metagaming.
buddy you dont know what fail rp is and you dont know what provoking is clearly. I tried to make a statement for myself by saying i had a legal gun and was allowed to carry it cause i have a gun liscence. Its an rp server and I roleplayed the entire time.

Frank DeGrey

Player
Player
its not pg you were doing pg and fail rp since you were told to put your gun away with a gun pointed at you, i can see your rlly new so i get and ik you mg because all the forums youve made youve metagamed in

Charles Lucid

Player
Player
its not pg you were doing pg and fail rp since you were told to put your gun away with a gun pointed at you, i can see your rlly new so i get and ik you mg because all the forums youve made youve metagamed in
I dont have to fear for my life cause he had a tazer not a gun you dickhead. Ive been in this city for a year and played 2 months in en2 til en3 came out. I metagamed in 1 forum and the person who was in a discord call with me has never played grand in his life. That was 5 months ago but in this forum i never metagamed dont know what your on. It was a tazer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom