Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antonio Gonzalez
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2023
Time of violation
13:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CvJr7o2f-Y

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
all of them shooting leos out of the parameter
1 > No IDs are visible also you guys using LMG in a scripted event (0:12 sec you can clearly hear lmg shoots from leos side)
2> while getting shoots you did not show fear for you life you just stand their not taking cover (fear rp)
3> you guys shooting from outside the circle too (Event rule 1.11)

Antonio Gonzalez

Alcapone Leader
Leader of unofficial org
1 > No IDs are visible also you guys using LMG in a scripted event (0:12 sec you can clearly hear lmg shoots from leos side)
2> while getting shoots you did not show fear for you life you just stand their not taking cover (fear rp)
3> you guys shooting from outside the circle too (Event rule 1.11)
First of all its admin decision
second im outside the parameter
1.11 During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. Shooting outside the zone is forbidden. | Jail 120 min

M

Manas Badmash

Let me know you yashwanth that legal orgs do not have any other work rather then doing circle abuse and gathering outside and then attacking please check the rules clearly.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Let me know you yashwanth that legal orgs do not have any other work rather then doing circle abuse and gathering outside and then attacking please check the rules clearly.
We didn't even stall over there we are about to push from stair case inside they opened fire Instead of defending please accept truth

Btw bloods maintained good number but some how failed to guide them in proper way

You can see one of gang member was telling to not shoot he accepted that there was rule break going on then what is your problem in it which you don't even involve and coming to Yip man matter i am not aware of it and that matter doesn't even related to this so chill out we don't care of it.

Frank.

Player
Player
We didn't even stall over there we are about to push from stair case inside they opened fire Instead of defending please accept truth

Btw bloods maintained good number but some how failed to guide them in proper way

You can see one of gang member was telling to not shoot he accepted that there was rule break going on then what is your problem in it which you don't even involve and coming to Yip man matter i am not aware of it and that matter doesn't even related to this so chill out we don't care of it.
you see my pov of sahp using lmg and shooting out side first so plz educate them and i will forgot about this

note if i was you i would close but your choice

M

Manas Badmash

I didn't involved any other matter just ask yip man what happened to him when he tried to teach rules and challenged

Revanth Vespucci

Curator of FIB
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence,I cannot decide at this moment
Player 92809 & 56366 to provide the Pov of the whole situation of store robbery.
You have 24 Hours to do​

Alex Demonn

Player
Player
standing still making bodycams to post on forum not showing fera for ur life. thats what u always do.

Last edited:

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
Bro is standing there and getting content for Forums but not seeing that there officers are also doing the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom