Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jay Rich
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2023
Time of violation
23:27
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj5NjwN-4DE

Jay Rich

Player
Player
all in pov that lady litreally stalling to call his fam members , later on they all came there and started shooting at once and id 2051 just did vdm because we were down so there was no point of coming back after passing us

Shez Frost

The Leader Of City
Player
i didnt do vdm u clearly see on pov im coming different way

Pqeks Frost

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ᴛʜᴇ ғʀᴏsᴛʏ★·.·´¯`·.·★
Player
I'm making a ghetto and my family stops after seeing me, so what's wrong with that? If you share the before, you will see that I am in the ghetto, just share 1-2 minutes ago

Last edited:

Jay Rich

Player
Player
The lady whoever it was i don't know but she was literally stalling by doing hands up in wrong way and making us foool by saying ohh i don't understand English and all . Second if she got killed the time gap was totally of 3-5 mins when you guyz come so how's this possible third 2051 whoever it was just rammed with trufade at full speed and after few seconds the same trufade came back to me as you can see rest i think admin hamdl it's nicely

Pqeks Frost

Player
you were shouting into the microphone and even though I said I didn't understand you kept shouting you didn't speak normally and I didn't understand

Jay Rich

Player
Player
Bro is this the first time you are in city or what. what someone says to you when you get killed in ghetto obviously they will tell you to put hands up . Second you were doing the other animations.

Second about vdm we were vdmed and after a minute you get back to us with the car so i think it makes you a suspect but you just rammed over when your guyz were fighting from long range so i don't know why you just came close with a car and even crossed it over my body

Pqeks Frost

Player
I'm not a prophet, act properly, if you don't listen to me, your friends didn't understand you, tell them to warn you

Jay Rich

Player
Player
All good man let's the admin deal with the situation instead of arguing and starting a fight it will be much better and mature way to solve this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom