Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Careca killer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 29, 2023
Time of violation
12:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdwDAy1nqts

bald killer

Player
Player
would like to know how did he climb so fast to the roof, yes I did start inside but where ID:1744 started is also breaking the event rule 1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min

Sxcot 123

Player
Player
would like to know how did he climb so fast to the roof, yes I did start inside but where ID:1744 started is also breaking the event rule 1.18 It is forbidden to use places that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder when event already started and it is not allowed to use highground such as highways which are not accessible from inside the event once it has started. | Jail 120 min
nerd

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
PoV is edited or illegal recording software is being used

It faded out with black screen at the end where he either edited it or

He tabbed out and stopped the recording but his software doesn’t record all overlays and full screen

( close this if you wanna avoid a 30 day ban if not nice self report I guess )

bald killer

Player
Player
PoV is edited or illegal recording software is being used

It faded out with black screen at the end where he either edited it or

He tabbed out and stopped the recording but his software doesn’t record all overlays and full screen

( close this if you wanna avoid a 30 day ban if not nice self report I guess )
its because of the music i will upload with out music , I am using geoforce expirience

ayaNov

Frosty
Player
are you stupid or what? you make the same rule mistake yourself??

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Requesting POV

ID 1744 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 374 has 6 hours to provide FULL POV of this event

bald killer

Player
Player
bro i am not going to lose more time with the same topic please close thread if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom