Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arianit
Suspect ID
39655 28161
Date of violation
Jun 30, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HImOSql3byQ

arjanit

Player
Player
first of all i had a gun license revolver and 10 ammo
2 they did power gamig by cuffing me on the ground under a car and with a gun on the hand by this guy 39655 and didnt say im gonna cuff you
3 id 39655 didnt have a bodycam of it
4 as you can see on the video i heard shots there and i put bodycam cuz i saw the 2 guys killed a loot of guys today
5 they just startet shooting without demands
6 put me in the car without saying watch your had or something
7 they did drive reckles in the highway and made an accident and told me they gonna heal me later wich they didnt
8 i wanted a lawyer you can clear her that but officer 28161 says i didnt say it i watched the cam and when i say that i want a lawyer id 39655 respondet and was talkin whole time to me so they heard it
9 they instand put me in cell took my gun license away and ofc my gun with ammo and normaly if i ask for a lawyer they cant do this
10 he refused to show me his passport or id
11 i cant see in the clip or watch their cams where I shoot them
there is so much more but in my country its 02;37 im kinda tired i hope thats enough

last question how long do i have time to go to court with them and can i have their bodycam bc i think hes gonna delecte it
GOOD night

arjanit

Player
Player
and i hope admins can delecte my prison term cuz i got my lawyers exam in 1 day

Charles Cox

Player
Player
he has a corrupt bio so he wont get it trouble lmfao. Corrupt bio saves you from ooc punishments

arjanit

Player
Player
Approved - LSPD Corrupt Bio | Jon Rosee | 28161
i have a bio i do not have to show you my id or passport and i did not hire you say i want a lawyer as i had to much in my head as i was trying to train someone
In the POV you can clearly see he killed him for no reason and he was doing corruption in front many LSPD officers and at the LSPD hq where so many people saw that and they didnt do anything what means that all the people around him did corruption +even if you have a corrupt bio you have to do BGC something that you 100% didnt do as you arrestd me even tho im in GOV!

arjanit

Player
Player
ID 11272 Please Give Timestamps of All RuleBreaks as the POV is 26 Minutes​
00:00 - 1:57: RDM + PG + Shooting in GZ + corruption without bio (for the people around him who didnt do anything) 16:48 - 17:00: Didnt do a BGC on me because he put me in jail even tho im in GOV 7:14 - 7:44: I asked for a lawyer but he didnt provide or asked for one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom