Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ethan Shaw
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jan 16, 2022
Time
16:30
Proofs
In the thread

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Alex Odd said that the demands "didn't make sense." Here is POV of 2 guys giving the same demands on the beach with 2 admins next to them and they did nothing about it so they are valid demands or these admins in the video are bias.
Proof:
The report the video is from: Rejected - RDM - Scarlet Pluxury
Alex Odd reviewed the report and didn't punish the players for Non-RP demands or "Demands that don't make sense."

In addition to this Scarlet said that giving demands on the beach is allowed.
Proof of Scarlet saying its allowed: scarlet allowing it

He also said you can't finish people outside of the ghetto. There is no written rule saying this he seems to be making up rules to best fit himself. As for the mercy killing, Mercy killing is killing someone to get them out of a RP situation e.g finishing someone from being robbed which I didn't do. Also they didn't listen to our demands which is Fear-RP and they didn't get punished for that either.

Also from now on I request that Alex Odd doesn't overlook any reports containing me and someone else looks at them instead.

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
When did i allow it ? :D Please do show full POV, we actually had an arguement about this, since it was an organized party event and u guys came when noone heard ur demands, we overlooked that case since u guys put us in the loophole. Other than that 2 situations that happened you guys literally had no demands and u smoked a warning for it. Also today you approached randomly on the beach to the group of players just chilling at the beach and u told them 5 seconds to leave or else u die and u killed them, wheres the RP reason over there? You were lucky we didnt warn you for the first massacre at the party on the beach. Just saying. Youre actualyy just abusing the demands rule but forgetting about RP :) so then people can run around the city and keep giving demands for 5 seconds even tho theres no RP ?

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Also i dont think you understand what i am saying. The same situation happened to us and you just sat there and did nothing. Look at Otis POV the same exact demands but they didnt get punished

Avi Pluxury

Player
Player
Also Avi saying you can give demands on the beach:
Avi allowing it
I said you can give them demands and then shoot but you cannot just go anywhere randomly and give people demand for no reason and shoot them after that. You need a proper Rp reason to give them demands and after that you can shoot if they don't listen.
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
What was the reason for giving demands?
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.

This rule is just stating that you have to give demands before shooting someone as in ghetto you do not thats why it says "outside of ghetto" Demands are within RP and you dont have to give them in ghetto thats why it says outside of ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom