Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carter
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Aug 29, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/213959/

Carter

Player
Player
Hope you are well Lebron made a couple appeals a while ago 'Rejected - Blacklist | Lebron Pluxury' where I was told was going to stay banned for having 10 bans on the server and you said at that time I did not deserve a chance at that time which I respected. Its coming up to a year since I've been banned and I think its more than enough time to reflect on what happened and I understand my mistakes, but the decision is yours , I've lost everything on the server and have been there since en2 released supporting the project and was bound to get some bans and think I deserve a bit of leeway and just want to play. Hope you can see where I'm coming from and give me a chance lebron.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Rejected. Forum will be banned for spamming complaints. Reply was given before several times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom