Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
I know you cant appeal a 7 day ban but I just wanted to show that I was hit for OOC insults but I never talked about someone out of character nor in-character disrespectfully. I was just trying to make a truce been families so my family members wont be bothered anymore by the other family members. I don't think its fair to giving me a vacation for something I never did.

Zeke Landon

Player
Player
Hi there, I was the one who requested the ban for you. You said "your immature" in OOC chat which would count as OOC insult as it is in Non-RP chat. Next time be careful between those chats. You should have used IC chat for that situation instead of the OOC one.

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
Hi there, I was the one who requested the ban for you. You said "your immature" in OOC chat which would count as OOC insult as it is in Non-RP chat. Next time be careful between those chats. You should have used IC chat for that situation instead of the OOC one.
Okay yessir, I’m sorry about that I was trying to be as respectful as possible and I wasn’t paying attention to what chat I was using I was just trying to talk and get to an understanding with everyone involved I’m sorry if it looked in anyway disrespectful! My apologize if it looked that way.

Figgy Kawaii

Player
Player
If I knew that was disrespectful I would have never said it, I’m truly a nice person if my mic was working and we could of talk you would of been able to tell I wasn’t mad or upset I was just trying to talk calmly and professionally to get to a resolution with each other.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom