Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Atharva Savage
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 6, 2023
Time of violation
10:57
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nN08YlS

yc bhai

Player
Player
Hahahah bro you blacklist me from fam and I used that money to buy gun for fam raid I have proof of guns and stuff

yc bhai

Player
Player
Respected admins whoever will review this pls ask him for full pov we were on fam discord he gave the permission to take out money for guns if I wanted to take out money I would have taken all the money rather than a portion of this. This guy is really toxic when I dmed him in discord abt this forum he blocked me and when my friends msged him he did the same . He is trying to decive admin without full information. I left his family that's why he is taking revenge and making false post. Thank you whoever is reviewing this post

assassin damon

Player
Player
hello admins, I m a high command of Savage family,
I want say something regarding this issue,
actually Yash withdrew the money for fam purpose only to buy guns and stuff, and he withdrew only 95k, if he wants to vacate the bank balance then he would have wtihdrew all the money from fam balance not just 95k but he used it for family guns and stuff that's why he withdrew 95k.
And 95k is not a big issue the leader might dragging his personal conflict with yash here.
And the evidence posted above is not enough to ban a player permanently, if its seem serious to you then you must request a valid bodycam that shows leader rejecting yash from withdrawing money its a request.
Looking forward for your rightful judgement.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom