Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected General rules for State 1.5 & 1.11 | FIB/LSPD/SAHP

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Tee Baker
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 8, 2021
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/yr7v1k

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
I've been in admin jail all day and when I finally get out I go to get my car at my parking space and go to put my guns inside the trunk, to then find I have nothing inside my trunk and my vehicle was not inside Black Market when it got raided or inside Ballas HQ when it got raided so whoever took the stuff better have an IC reason and POV of it. I know a lot of people hate me on the server which is cool and a lot of people know when it's me because of my unique fashion in car designs, I know for a fact they view information on my personal car to see if it was mine which is MetaGaming when they could have just RPed it by using their PDA to see if the license plates matched, they have MetaGamed which is a server break and if the person doesn't own up to it and has proof of it being RPed then fair enough but if they don't own up and don't have POV that should be a warning towards FIB/LSPD/SAHP.

Last edited:

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Please amend the title according to the Rules for Filing a Complaint.
You have 12 hours to amend these errors

Brian Dejigalo

Player
Player
I've been in admin jail all day and when I finally get out I go to get my car at my parking space and go to put my guns inside the trunk, to then find I have nothing inside my trunk and my vehicle was not inside Black Market when it got raided or inside Ballas HQ when it got raided so whoever took the stuff better have an IC reason and POV of it. I know a lot of people hate me on the server which is cool and a lot of people know when it's me because of my unique fashion in car designs, I know for a fact they view information on my personal car to see if it was mine which is MetaGaming when they could have just RPed it by using their PDA to see if the license plates matched but FIB don't RP so... But that's not the point is they have MetaGamed which is a server break and if the person doesn't own up to it and has proof of it being RPed then fair enough but if they don't own up and don't have POV that should be a warning towards FIB.
Deputy Director of FIB here. I am not here to slander you or anything at all or discuss anything. I am just here to let you know that maybe next time you are doing a REPORT don't blame it on FIB. LSPD and SAHP can search vehicles as well. And you are completely correct that you need an IC reason to search someone's trunk. Saying FIB don't RP as well is also kinda an attack towards our Organization when we are trying to build an elite org with good roleplay and professionalism. So I would like it if you could show me evidence in my dm's on discord that we as the FIB has provided poor rp.

Lil Tee

Probably banned knowing me
Player
Deputy Director of FIB here. I am not here to slander you or anything at all or discuss anything. I am just here to let you know that maybe next time you are doing a REPORT don't blame it on FIB. LSPD and SAHP can search vehicles as well. And you are completely correct that you need an IC reason to search someone's trunk. Saying FIB don't RP as well is also kinda an attack towards our Organization when we are trying to build an elite org with good roleplay and professionalism. So I would like it if you could show me evidence in my dm's on discord that we as the FIB has provided poor rp.
I totally agree but you all know me IC and I know all of you IC and we dislike each other I shouldn't have directed it at FIB because of that but you can see where I come from just out of angry and I apologize. Cant provide evidence as I said in the report I was in admin jail all day.

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
I totally agree but you all know me IC and I know all of you IC and we dislike each other I shouldn't have directed it at FIB because of that but you can see where I come from just out of angry and I apologize. Cant provide evidence as I said in the report I was in admin jail all day.
RIP
bye bye guns

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Due to no sufficient evidence and on the left side it shows that you took something from your trunk so i think you are just doing a false report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom