Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynex Mandem

Mandem Inc.
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Muhammed

2. Your age: 16

3. Time zone: GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day: 5 Hours

5. Your Discord: lynexv2

6. Your Nickname: Lynex Mandem

7. Your ID: 1296

Additional information

1. Leader of Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1- When I started at En1 I was high command in the term Richard Gravitas and thanks to him I learned a lot of gang rules and more I helped people how to get in and more. I want to be a gang leader, I want to activate the gang. I want it to be the best gang in town.

2- I want them to deal with the deputy and high commands gang during the hours I am not present. I want to set this gang to 0 warning. And I want it to be a nice rp.

3- These families are the most important gang in the city, no one can make it while families are here. I aim to reach 30 days with this best gang with 0 warning.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1- I want do events with gang. Gun store robberies, store robberies, hostage situation and fz we will try do every day.

2- Before join to gang they need to take interniew because i don't want get any warning for gang if they say i have experience before we dont care we will keep ask questions if they want join to gang.

3- We want do good RP in hostage stations, Gun Store Robberies, Store Robberies and more....

4- Good Spray Team every at XX:40 they will start to do spray if we got good money from graffiti they will get bonus from organization.

5- I want creating a good turf team who can do %100 with less mistakes.

6- I don't want see in gang any toxic guy if i see any toxic guy in families will be get kicked from organization.

7- When im not in the city the deputies will take my place.

Rank System:

(14) Leader
(13) Deputy
(12) Under-Deputy
(11) Warlord
(10) Event Captain
(9) Og Gangster
(8) Executioner
(7) Turfer
(6) Spray Team
(5) Hitman
(4) Gangster
(3) Shooter
(2) Baby Families
(1) Freeze

My goals:

We will try to do%100 Turf
Good Spray Team
We will try to take all clands 4/4
No Toxic in gang
Without rule break

Thanks for read it!

05979B4C0442A3694C12D69EF5658911EAB21010

Harun Calipso

Player
Player
la olum bu ne guzel adam lan lansen gang mi alcan aslan kardesim benim lan bekle lan banim bitsin geliyom LANNNNNNNNNNNN😋😘👅🥵🥵

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom