Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for EMS Leader | Tommy Smalls 5515

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommy smalls

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Tom E
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day week day 5 weekends 10
5. Your Discord TommySmallsRp#8944
6. Your Nickname Tommy Smalls
7. Your ID 5515
Additional information
1. Leader of... EMS
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I would like to join EMS because that is where i 1st started back in the day when the city first opened its gets, I always enjoyed my time down there, when the leader back then got send to Court i lost my job, over the last few months EMS went strength to strength with come great leaders, but last few weeks i have seen EMS fall APART
I would love to bring the RP back to EMS and make it fun again, as i know full well you need to put a lot of effort in making EMS fun for all,
i would like to make EMS to be a org for the people, from being in HC in other ORGS i have a learnt a lot about how to run a tight ship,
EMS could be a strong ORG with a lot of potential all you need is some love and care to make it the way it should be

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
i would make sure that all DR and Nurses RP when providing there duties of care, with out just pressing heal without any interaction, i want to make sure there is a strong EMT team to go out and save lives, bring a strong working relationship to all orgs so when a big call is happening they attend to bring those in need back to safety , when there is mass EVENTs in the city ill have a EVENT medical team to go out and make sure anyone who falls over while showing off to the girl they want to impress,
there is so many possibility's i could bring in if giving the chance,

thank you for reading
Tommy Smalls
Select for moderation Report

yeah man

Player
Player
-rep
im scrannin
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.