Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Raj Tanwar
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Dec 25, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
My EN3 ID: 3495, EN1: 84161

Raj Tanwar

Player
Player
Hey Mazhor,
I was banned from GrandRP discords 4 months ago.
Whole Story: (Why i got banned)
I joined EN3 in the starting of that server, I became Div Chief of Training in EMS and made several document for EMS and GOV for smooth training and procedures.
I was having a dream of becoming an admin for last 1.5 years. I was playing on EN1 also (ID: 84161).
- I did 4-5 attempts and became an Admin Assistant after so much dedication towards it. (EN3)
- But i just sent an cropped discord photo of we admins are talking in a VC of Admins Group. (Cropped) - Not disclosing any admin info.
- I got banned from adminship afterwards. (My whole dream got ruined for this small thing, which i agree.)
- Later on i appealed Bobby Pluxury several times for giving me a chance to become an admin or removal from BL of admin.
- Bobby said wait for 1-2 month we will make you. But he didnt even removed me from BL of admin.
- I was immatured that time and said that EN3 in its downfall and i dont play GRP anymore and some shit. (MB)
- Later i got banned in EN3 server and GRP discord.
- Later i realized i did a very big mistake and got banned from GRP discord and En3.
- I started playing EN1 again, and made reputaition in all other orgs.
- I am playing GRP from Nov, 2021.
- I really apologise for all of it., Sir can you please remove my ban from GRP discord and EN3 ban and Adminship ban? (Any one or two possible)
- All of them was misunderstanding and communication gap.
- I really loves playing Grand RP very much. Whichever orgs i join i gives my 100% as a High Command.
That all happened when EN3 launched, its been more than 7 months now.
It would be helpful for me to get unbanned and start playing in other servers as well and get an chance to become an good admin again and serve GrandRP again!.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom