Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Edward Straat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 25, 2022
Time of violation
15:51
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Z4ho09rMy7s

Ekansh Nakya

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Is this happening, for real ? 😂😂
If he plants solar panel, its kind of his property. There is no script or rule that he is not allowed to remove his panel after he gets paid.

Al sura

Player
Player
Don't you have any money where you hided all your money tell your wife to divorce you and marry me I wi give 100k
Dont take it bad I just asked for fun I think admin could reject idk well
😁

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
i placed a add on life invader hiring solar plantation workers paycheck 2000 and he came to plant when i gave money he removed the solar panell
Man who plants solar panel for 2k ? You are lucky that i didnt killed you for paying 2k :) keep crying

Gojo

Player
Player
u paid for planting solar pannel u didnt paid for dont remove it
and 2nd thing thats my property

Paul William

Player
i placed a add on life invader hiring solar plantation workers paycheck 2000 and he came to plant when i gave money he removed the solar panell
you told you will give 5k in ads and you given me 2k only so i removed EZ YOU Scammed me tbh

Ekansh Nakya

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Don't you have any money where you hided all your money tell your wife to divorce you and marry me I wi give 100k
Dont take it bad I just asked for fun I think admin could reject idk well
😁
Did he just mention family members in forum report ? Yep totally understandable.
I do have money, more than 100k actually but, I dont come to forums for $2k scam

Paul William

Player
And you were meta gamming in discord

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Whether it was $5k per solar panel like he said or $2k per solar panel like you mentioned, you have $2k for planting and he planted. Now it is your responsibility to save your solar panels. It is an IC issue.
  • We admins can help you with any server rule breaks not IC issues. Please be careful if you are inviting strangers to plant solar panels, you need to save your panels as well.
  • ID 12915 will receive punishment for mixing (mentioning forums and saying it is within RP)
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom