Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
darren miller
Administrators nickname
Christian Pluxury
Date
Jul 12, 2023
Time
11:22
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/424729/

Darren Miller

Player
Player
i made a report on behalf of my family against FIB telling the hostage to run even tho in the pov we said don't move until we tell you as we had 2 guns still aimed at the unarmed hostage and Christian pluxury denied the thread for mad up reasons saying we didn't RP the engine stopping even tho when you hit a car hard enough the engine does die there is also engine blockers too he also said that the cops hitting us was not car ramming i disagree the car ramming rule applies to every one cops should not be exempt they have a lot of ways to stop us like engine blockers and spike strips they had every opportunity to place spikes on the road and not directly in front of our car (Powergaming by forcing us to drive over them and not giving us a fair chance for avoidance) i believe that this is a biased decision towards FIB

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
basically don't see anything wrong from FIB side to ask hostage to run in that situation FIB would kill u faster than u try to kill hostage
from RP side IMHO u made this wrong as u have let out hostage while been surrounded by FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom