Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ryzon solomons
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 15, 2023
Time of violation
10;20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-zBKvx1vFyc

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Requesting POV

ID 1814 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Any other comment than the requested POV will lead to direct forum punishment.

0ero00000

Player
Player
guys wher im join the game none of you had a pc so
go sleep my love
and if you are npc just shut up and learn

Ragnar Lothbrok

Odin is waiting for me in Valhalla
Player
Bye bye enjoy your banned cheater npc
If my little son comes and kicks you in the ass.. you will call him a cheater -_- oh my God.. you are so insignificant.. you run away and cry.. and whoever kills you.. you say he is a cheater.. you must convince yourself that you are a failure.. you are just a loser :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nothing more hahahahaha

You should be especially ashamed of yourself.. every time we kill you in the ghetto you run away and cry to your leader who pays you $5 at the end of the month you little kid you funny Sanfor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

0ero00000

Player
Player
pov1
pov 2
its a 2 pov in same events
I encountered many players on the server and they killed me and I killed them, but these are the children who waste my time downloading videos and cry here. I really excuse them because they have not seen someone play like me and play for a long time. (To the admin) If you are not satisfied with the videos, you can add me on Discord, my name is zeronarcos, and you can see all my files and check everything. Decision is yours

Jay Rich

Player
Player
If my little son comes and kicks you in the ass.. you will call him a cheater -_- oh my God.. you are so insignificant.. you run away and cry.. and whoever kills you.. you say he is a cheater.. you must convince yourself that you are a failure.. you are just a loser :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nothing more hahahahaha

You should be especially ashamed of yourself.. every time we kill you in the ghetto you run away and cry to your leader who pays you $5 at the end of the month you little kid you funny Sanfor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wait whattt this is the first time i am hearing someone saying ballas clapped bloods I never saw ballas even active in ghetto and i don't remember when you won any Battleship against bloods .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom