Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Atacan Bones
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 17, 2023
Time of violation
19:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/HBsA_hUxIP8

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Requesting POV

ID 3580 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 374 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

bald killer

Player
Player
atacan brother dont u have something better to do then oppening 30 threads a day?

AngeloAbi

Player
Player
*** Not Off-Topic ***

Dear Kareem
Could you please aswell ask for ID: 19931 to show where he started? Most of the Kebab Family started from an illegal roof too.
As you can see here ID: 3427 was on that roof whit another Family Member.
You can't climb up the roof if the event starts and they always start there whit over 5+ Members..

Thanks,
Angelo

Last edited:

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
*** Not Off-Topic ***

Dear Kareem
Could you please aswell ask for ID: 19931 to show where he started? Most of the Kebab Family started from an illegal roof too.
As you can see here ID: 3427 was on that roof whit another Family Member.
You can't climb up the roof if the event starts and they always start there whit over 5+ Members..

Thanks,
Angelo
we dont need to post our povs because that roof accessible. before you accuse just try it you can climb that roof whenever you want roof accessible from inside and outside

AngeloAbi

Player
Player
we dont need to post our povs because that roof accessible. before you accuse just try it you can climb that roof whenever you want roof accessible from inside and outside
Don't try to decive admins whit false arguments. You can't climb up to the big roof after the event starts..(from outside the circle)

Atacan Bones

XD
Player
Don't try to decive admins whit false arguments. You can't climb up to the big roof after the event starts..(from outside the circle)
thats the way how u can climb there if u go edge of roof u wont enter come for next informal i ill show you

same thing happened to me thats why i know

AngeloAbi

Player
Player
thats the way how u can climb there if u go edge of roof u wont enter come for next informal i ill show you

same thing happened to me thats why i know
I think thats already inside the circle where u are trying to show in the clip.
Even if u manage to get up should be considered event circle abusing. You all guys have such an advantage to start all from the top.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Approved

ID 374 will receive a punishment for event 1.18
ID 3580 will receive a punishment for event 1.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom