Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Macro_Klein
Administrators nickname
Floki_Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 13, 2023
Time
22:16
Proofs
gta5grand.com/forum

Vortexdking

Marco Klein
Player
Please dont reject my appeal ,
Hey i have a problem , i got banned last week because of 4.1 sandbot as they said but the truth is i didnt use a bot or something it was just my litle brother (7y.o) pressing 1 to take the sand because i was going out to buy some food when i contact the admin and did a forum my ban changed to perm by Floki Vilgeroarson because of 1.1 , and thats not good cuz i didnt give anyone my account and and my brother was just pressing 1 on the keyboad and i think thats not a big deal , and im ready of pc check if needed , and i didnt get banned or punished in my life and i was playing for 2y on server 1 and 2 and now i switched to server 3 where i get banned , and i love the server and the roleplay vibes , and i swear i will not do this again Im on server En 3 My name on server is : Macro_Klein and my id is : 27674

Vortexdking

Marco Klein
Player
Please forgive me i will never do this again its my first ban i always play on the server i spend so much time on the server 1,2and 3

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom