Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

XChiefSalman

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Salman Ramay
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online day: 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord : .xchiefsalman
6. Your Nickname : Salman Khurshid
7. Your ID : 33389

Additional Information

1. Leader of Government.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. I believe my leadership can drive the organization to new heights and make a positive impact on the world.
2. I possess the necessary expertise and experience in the field, which allows me to understand the challenges and opportunities the organization faces. My leadership can guide the team towards effective strategies and solutions.
3. I have a track record of building strong, cohesive teams that collaborate effectively.
4. As a leader, I prioritize open and transparent communication. I believe that keeping everyone informed and involved leads to better decision-making and a shared sense of purpose.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.
This includes rules about character creation, staying in character, the tone of the roleplay, and any other specific requirements unique to your organization's roleplay style.
2. Describe the world, its history, technology level, and any unique aspects that make it different from the real world.

3. Define the available races, classes, abilities, and any restrictions on powerful or overpowered characters.
4. As the roleplay evolves, you may need to make adjustments to accommodate the community's needs and maintain a vibrant roleplaying experience.

Goals For Gang
100% Turf Season
Providing good bonuses as a leader

THANKS YOU:
SALMAN RAMAY
20,July2023

John Fusion

No wife :(
Player
+1 best choice for gov totally not a stolen application sent by like 4 other people and totally not a application for gangs

Raymond Bishop

Ex Senior State Curator
Player
Rejected

incorrect format

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom