Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
FRED_MASTER
Administrators nickname
Vishwa Blake
Date
Jul 22, 2023
Time
18:50
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/434837/

FRED_MASTER

Player
Player
To the Administrators๐Ÿ‘‹,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits ๐ŸŒŸ. I am writing to appeal a recent unjust punishment I received on your gaming server ๐Ÿ˜”. During a drug lab event ๐Ÿš€, I was sent to admin jail following an incident where a player was hit by a vehicle ๐Ÿš—. I firmly believe that this punishment was unwarranted as the GZ (Green Zone) rule should not apply during an event ๐ŸŽฎ.

I wish to draw your attention to the posted thread on your forum, which can be accessed through the following link: [Approved - G.Z 1.1 and PG | 0000] ๐Ÿ”—. This thread provides a detailed account of the situation and confirms that the player hit by the vehicle was carelessly running in the middle of the road during the drug lab event ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ. As the GZ rule doesn't apply during events, it is essential to consider the context in which this incident occurred.

During the event, players are often engaged in intense gameplay, and the usual rules may be temporarily altered or suspended to allow for more dynamic and exciting interactions โšก๏ธ. It is crucial to recognize that the standard GZ rule should not be enforced during such events to maintain the spirit of fair play.

I kindly request your administrative team to thoroughly review the posted thread, taking into account the context of the drug lab event, and consider the exemption of the GZ rule during this particular incident. Upon careful examination, it should become evident that I was not at fault and that the punishment should be immediately lifted ๐Ÿ™.

I greatly appreciate your commitment to fostering a positive gaming environment and ensuring a fair experience for all players ๐Ÿค. I have always respected the rules and guidelines set forth by your server and have no intention of engaging in any reckless behavior.

Thank you for your time and understanding ๐Ÿ˜Š. I trust that my appeal will be treated with the attention it deserves, and I look forward to a swift resolution that allows me to continue enjoying my gaming experience on your server.

FRED_MASTER

Player
Player
To the Administrators๐Ÿ‘‹,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits ๐ŸŒŸ. I am writing to appeal a recent unjust punishment I received on your gaming server ๐Ÿ˜”. During a drug lab event ๐Ÿš€, I was sent to admin jail following an incident where a player was hit by a vehicle ๐Ÿš—. I firmly believe that this punishment was unwarranted as the GZ (Green Zone) rule should not apply during an event ๐ŸŽฎ.

I wish to draw your attention to the posted thread on your forum, which can be accessed through the following link: [Approved - G.Z 1.1 and PG | 0000] ๐Ÿ”—. This thread provides a detailed account of the situation and confirms that the player hit by the vehicle was carelessly running in the middle of the road during the drug lab event ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ. As the GZ rule doesn't apply during events, it is essential to consider the context in which this incident occurred.

During the event, players are often engaged in intense gameplay, and the usual rules may be temporarily altered or suspended to allow for more dynamic and exciting interactions โšก๏ธ. It is crucial to recognize that the standard GZ rule should not be enforced during such events to maintain the spirit of fair play.

I kindly request your administrative team to thoroughly review the posted thread, taking into account the context of the drug lab event, and consider the exemption of the GZ rule during this particular incident. Upon careful examination, it should become evident that I was not at fault and that the punishment should be immediately lifted ๐Ÿ™.

I greatly appreciate your commitment to fostering a positive gaming environment and ensuring a fair experience for all players ๐Ÿค. I have always respected the rules and guidelines set forth by your server and have no intention of engaging in any reckless behavior.

Thank you for your time and understanding ๐Ÿ˜Š. I trust that my appeal will be treated with the attention it deserves, and I look forward to a swift resolution that allows me to continue enjoying my gaming experience on your server.
Spy Rider - ADMIN nickname

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom