Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
waleed
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 24, 2023
Time of violation
16:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/V2O2NqozO9w

waleed

Player
Player
I went to buy things from him and he'll start talking like that and it's not pleasant at all I didn't think he would talk to me like that I know the video doesn't last a minute but look what he says I know you're here helping everyone and I want your help with all due respect

Looking for admin arabic

Ali spinky

Player
Player
this youtuber ??? how who talk like this ??? who not respect anyone !!!!!!!!!
no fucking way no matter if u started being like shits to them first why they have to respect u u started that g stop being mad bcuz ur friend got perma ban

Ali spinky

Player
Player
I went to buy things from him and he'll start talking like that and it's not pleasant at all I didn't think he would talk to me like that I know the video doesn't last a minute but look what he says I know you're here helping everyone and I want your help with all due respect

Looking for admin arabic
ur kid bruh u look like 10 years ago stop being mad and shit

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
bro ali who the fuck do you think who you are no one care about and no one knwo so be quit

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
You are not someone that opinion is important nobody knows you and you are nothing so shut up and stop sucking at mamkalo you will remain a nobody anyway

Ali spinky

Player
Player
You are not someone that opinion is important nobody knows you and you are nothing so shut up and stop sucking at mamkalo you will remain a nobody anyway
bruh idk who is that mamakalo i just saw that shity montage and stop using google translate

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
i'm not the best in english but i can speak german what can someone like you a yes nothing

King Specter.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 93 will receive a punishment for General rule 3.1

all off-topic and toxicity comments will get forum punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom