Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Smokey Applebottom
Suspect ID
5038, 3743, 2137
Date of violation
Jul 9, 2021
Time of violation
09:43
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znIgOq8qAHU

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
This occurred after a raid by my family on Playboy.

Participants from the raid were in the yard dancing to music. 5038 approaches so I lower the music volume and attempt to speak to him. He tells me to leave, counts to 3, and begins shooting, along with 3743 and 2137.

Since there is no rule that allows for killing in the city after giving a warning, I believe this is DM. Proper RP in this situation would be to call the police, not gun down unarmed trespassers in a city suburb.

In fact, 6.19 would seem to suggest it is forbidden
6.19 When outside the city you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them.

It's fine if I am wrong, but I feel that this needs to be clarified by a senior administrator.

For privacy reasons, I have muted the audio from the clip. I believe the video speaks for itself but I can provide the unedited recording to a suitable admin.

Last edited:

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
can i ask why the video has no volume ? also would like to say that zack said it was your fault =]

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
First off you turned your audio off in the video where I counted down from 5 shot you once then gave you a last chance and you continued dancing. Your straight up capping here. There was a clear demand and you never tried talking because there was an admin beside me and they said they never even heard music and I didn't either. Your literally dumb.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

You were given demands to leave their HQ / Family House after the family raid had been concluded. ID 5038 gave demands and counted down from 5. You did not leave the property. IDs 5038, 3743, and 2137 were well within his right to shoot if you do not comply with demands on their property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom