Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ryan Versace
Administrators nickname
Zack lynch
Date
Jul 9, 2021
Time
10:00 to 10:11
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNxAf7eKuYI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn-KNexZ2ts

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
In these clips you can hear smokey, fluffy and zack disrespecting other admins. In the first video 0:40 you hear zack say that what we did at are family house was ok from alex odd and then today opened was a report on the same event at are house. In the first video at 1:45 you hear zack say that he is going to get zema and kenny a warning for something they didnt do. in ther first video at 2:10 yo hear zack talk about what happened in the admin chat with him and kenny when kenny was just protection zema with a great reason. in the first video at 2:46 you hear smokey say that alex odd is just siding with playboy with is not true at all. in the first video at 3:37 you hear zack say that he is on these guys ass and then fluffy says he is on mazhor ass which is not nice and very disrespectful. in the second video at 0:42 you can hear zack talk about to fluffy how he has to get us playboy in trouble, how is a admin going to say all this about us to try and side with the hood rich guys to get us in trouble. in the second video at 0:59 you can hear zack say that kenny and zema tried a fishy thing to get us to win which literally never happened. in the second video you can hear smokey talk about how in his video there is zack calling out zema and he sounds a bit confused if he wants it in the video aka tried to hide it. in the second video you hear smokey call alex odd a simp right in front of zack and he doesn't do anything about it. in the second video at 2:56 you hear zack say to just send him the videos instead of uploading them so the rest of the admins can see it.

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
kenny also tps members of the playboy right before events from diff locations so they dont have to rent out cars or be late for any event. idk why they do but its utter abuse of power and cheap too as they are so rich xd
Evidence? admins can see my logs and can see everything I do :) I'm fairly confident you're just speaking tongue.

ChiefKeif2269

Player
Player
Ryan you dont have permission to use my owned content for your own channel. Please remove the video or I will be pursuing this further. thank you

I have submitted your stolen content to youtube for review
I don't think your 13 view content Fluffy will catch YouTubes attention.

Ryan Versace

Blocked
Blocked
This is using twitch as a report this should not be allowed. They are talking in discord not IC there fore this should be invalid. According to the rules these should be voided.
And are you saying zack is in there discord ?

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Why are you guys using hood rich situations to disband marabunta? just asking

Hello.

This situation is not the reason Marabunta is Disbanding. As I explained clearly in my post in the Crime Chat on Discord, two leaders terms are expiring and it is the right of the Administration to choose rather or not a second term is offered. The Upper Administration as well as the Crime Staff have agreed we will not be offering either of the expiring leaders a second term.

I do not appreciate false accusations towards the administration, or assumptions on why we are doing things. I ask you in the future to consider all the facts before jumping to conclusions such as this, especially when they spread misinformation amongst the community.

Ale Macher

Ghetto's Nightmare
Player
Hello.

This situation is not the reason Marabunta is Disbanding. As I explained clearly in my post in the Crime Chat on Discord, two leaders terms are expiring and it is the right of the Administration to choose rather or not a second term is offered. The Upper Administration as well as the Crime Staff have agreed we will not be offering either of the expiring leaders a second term.

I do not appreciate false accusations towards the administration, or assumptions on why we are doing things. I ask you in the future to consider all the facts before jumping to conclusions such as this, especially when they spread misinformation amongst the community.
My apologies i was just asking cuz of the rumors that wasn't my information

FluffyFingers

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
Hi! I am curious as to whether or not GRP is legally allowed to obtain medical records, as requested by Sam in this video? I am also unable to submit a ban appeal as it looks like my roles in the forum have been removed. Here is the link to the requests for medical records. I hope to get an explanation on this soon thanks
I would just like my grand coin purchases refunded to avoid involving my attorney who will be looking for a lot more. The other video i have of my conversation with Niki is much longer and goes into much more detail. that evidence will stay with me until we can get this sorted out amicably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom