Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Taylor_Garcia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 10, 2021
Time of violation
11:32
Proofs
https://streamable.com/lk942z

Taylor Garcia

Player
Player
Hi, we were coming to the end of the robbery, having wiped up most of the government officials in the zone.

We heard shooting from one side and decided to push closer to investigate, upon getting closer, we saw Head of Department, Kayleigh LeBlanc, shooting us from the green zone.

I told her to leave and she did once she realised none of the gang members could not even shoot from where she was shooting.

Now, following this, Anthony LeBlanc was trying to explain what he saw/heard, as he was in the car the entire time anyway, as you can see from this POV he was in the passenger seat the whole time.

From her POV: 720p-57810622

Anthony LeBlanc continued to claim that the tyre popped causing her to swerve into the Green Zone, but that still doesn't explain why she unloaded two clips whilst inside the green zone.

This was the position of her car and where she was shooting from, inside a green zone:

After seeing her POV on discord, it was clear that her tyre didn't even pop, I in fact shot every car in my own HQ and couldn't get a single one to pop.

So why Anthony said this I'm not sure, maybe hoping I wouldn't dig deeper, but I did, he then TP'd to me a bunch of times after the events, trying to explain himself, which I also have POV of if it is required.

Kayleigh invited me to a call with Sam and Eternal, where I was asked to forget about it, but whilst thinking back to my time in FIB, as high command I believe the repercussions would have been much different for someone who isn't Kevin Leblanc's wife.

Whilst being what I think is quite fair, simply requesting her POV to try and make sense of the situation, she also called me a jerk and dick in OOC in front of two different admins and nothing was done about it.

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
Do you want to add the parts where I apologized for my mistake, drove out of the green zone, got out of the car, stood there for you to kill me, came to your HQ and asked you to kill me with my gun out so you could get my painted .50. Offered to stream full pov.

What else do you want man? What is your actual problem? I don't know why you are so pressed when I tried to do everything i could to right the wrong with you. Is it just me you don't like? Do you even know me as a person? You realize there is another person here at the other side of the screen right? You didn't need to be screaming at me and making demands of me.

I'd like to add that i was inside the event zone the entire time, You want to say that I shot from a GZ, well you shot INTO a GZ.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Can you provide evidence of ID 10625 Shooting in the Greenzone? I do not see this on your POV.

Thank you for your report!

Taylor Garcia

Player
Player
Hello.

Can you provide evidence of ID 10625 Shooting in the Greenzone? I do not see this on your POV.

Thank you for your report!

Hi,

I was abit further out and didn't clip it, but from the POV she has already streamed on disc, it was very clear and saw her getting out in the green zone and shooting at Ballas.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Hello,
have checked 2 videos, 1st one is cropped and completely nothing can be understand from it
so:
  • Evidence is cropped or edited;
So complain is denied, and next time if you have some issues provide at least 1-2 Minutes of YOUR pov (usage of 3rd person POV also can be the reason of deny)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom