Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shabah Verlice
Suspect ID
60 - 148
Date of violation
Aug 3, 2023
Time of violation
11:28
Proofs
https://streamable.com/c9mcpa

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
no offtopic
When he picks up a gun from the ground, he is not fired from anywhere. it's shot after taking it, why are you chasing small games like this?
I'm not pursuing anything aggressively. Even if law enforcement officers put someone in handcuffs without any gunfight, there can still be consequences, or we can heal someone during a gunfight. It's similar to when you believe I am pursuing you for something; you can inquire about my identity from your leader. I am not chasing after anything or trying to misunderstand you. I am simply ensuring fairness by reporting rule-breaking incidents involving your group.

This time i will close the forum, so you just know that im not chansing you and your org. Next time i wont remove it. Have a great day.
"Raid Fz dont act like a loot goblin"

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
I'm not pursuing anything aggressively. Even if law enforcement officers put someone in handcuffs without any gunfight, there can still be consequences, or we can heal someone during a gunfight. It's similar to when you believe I am pursuing you for something; you can inquire about my identity from your leader. I am not chasing after anything or trying to misunderstand you. I am simply ensuring fairness by reporting rule-breaking incidents involving your group.

This time i will close the forum, so you just know that im not chansing you and your org. Next time i wont remove it. Have a great day.
"Raid Fz dont act like a loot goblin"

You don't need to close the topic, that's why I didn't write to you and I'm not the person complained about, you are browsing the forums with the thought that the more I hurt someone with the anger of losing, the better.
I don't need to ask anyone, what I see is enough for me to understand what happened.

Shabah Verlice.

Forum King
Player
You don't need to close the topic, that's why I didn't write to you and I'm not the person complained about, you are browsing the forums with the thought that the more I hurt someone with the anger of losing, the better.
I don't need to ask anyone, what I see is enough for me to understand what happened.
I can see that you don't know me well. Those who are familiar with me understand the kind of person I am - someone who seeks fair gameplay. I strongly dislike players who repeatedly break the rules. As soon as I post a complaint against them, I receive numerous messages from different people discussing the issue. Now, on the forums, you mention that you don't want me to close the discussion. I've decided whether or not to close it, but I feel that taking it further might not be necessary. Let's put an end to this discussion.

Regarding the statement, "you are browsing the forums with the thought that the more I hurt someone with the anger of losing, the better," let me clarify something. I am the kind of person who likes to help others, and I do not browse the forums with the intention of causing harm or putting blame on others. If everyone stops breaking the rules, no one will need to file complaints against them.

As for your claim that I am an angry person and that reporting people has made me lose my anger, that is not accurate. I downloaded this game to have fun, and when someone breaks the rules, I might feel a bit frustrated, but I don't become angry. It's possible that you may not fully understand the meaning of the word "angry." I do get frustrated when people break rules for their own enjoyment or benefit, but I don't become angry.

If you wish to continue this conversation, you can click on my profile and start a chat there. I'll be available and ready to respond.
Have a great day admin please close the forum.

Last edited:

Yavuz Frost

Player
Player
I can see that you don't know me well. Those who are familiar with me understand the kind of person I am - someone who seeks fair gameplay. I strongly dislike players who repeatedly break the rules. As soon as I post a complaint against them, I receive numerous messages from different people discussing the issue. Now, on the forums, you mention that you don't want me to close the discussion. I've decided whether or not to close it, but I feel that taking it further might not be necessary. Let's put an end to this discussion.

Regarding the statement, "you are browsing the forums with the thought that the more I hurt someone with the anger of losing, the better," let me clarify something. I am the kind of person who likes to help others, and I do not browse the forums with the intention of causing harm or putting blame on others. If everyone stops breaking the rules, no one will need to file complaints against them.

As for your claim that I am an angry person and that reporting people has made me lose my anger, that is not accurate. I downloaded this game to have fun, and when someone breaks the rules, I might feel a bit frustrated, but I don't become angry. It's possible that you may not fully understand the meaning of the word "angry." I do get frustrated when people break rules for their own enjoyment or benefit, but I don't become angry.

If you wish to continue this conversation, you can click on my profile and start a chat there. I'll be available and ready to respond.
Have a great day admin please close the forum.
If you were a human being as you said, you could see with an objective eye that the id 60 was not under fire when picking up the gun, but after picking up the gun from the ground. As you said, there is no need to prolong it, have a good day everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom