Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mero_Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 4, 2023
Time of violation
2:03
Proofs
https://streamable.com/rwc7l3

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
hold on let me have my say,... money money murder gang baby all day everyday thats all i can to be honest

in ur top left eye what type of bug abuse are you on about in ur chat left eye can you explain to us abit more?
then asking finish me whats that mean anyway, ?

dear wizard i have been naughty in family turf and i must be punished, yes i did ram him and i loved every moment of it,

please punish me so i can pay for my sins, so i can use my free warning removal so that it dose not go to waste this mounth
love you levi and respect the city but not him,

i hope this report made you smile and i know you have to do ur job no worries brother i am ready for punishment

Last edited:

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
nice bug abuse with the side railing to go faster
this is very true... i never thought about that... that is defo bug abuse. useing the side of the walls to gain speed is UB driving also SELFPOST this looks like to me, unrealistic Driving

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
nice bug abuse with the side railing to go faster
this is very true... i never thought about that... that is defo bug abuse. useing the side of the walls to gain speed is UB driving also SELFPOST this looks like to me, unrealistic Driving

all i can say to that, literally just basic stuff everyone can do lol, ub driving is like using a mclaren p1 to drive on mount chiliad, a monster truck can definitely drive over railings a quarter of the tyre size xd

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player

all i can say to that, literally just basic stuff everyone can do lol, ub driving is like using a mclaren p1 to drive on mount chiliad, a monster truck can definitely drive over railings a quarter of the tyre size xd
listen all i can say is let the wizard do his job, you clearly bug abuse UB cuz you would not do that in real life, and you know it gains speed so you abuse the scripts for ur advantage to win... tell me i am wrong?

Levi Akashi

Player
Player
Requesting Thread Owner to Provide The POV From Start (when the player or you entered the event)
You have 8 hours to provide the evidence​

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Last edited:

Greedy MoneyMurder

MoneymurderGang
Player
we wanna see what your on about in top left about a bug.. or something about a bug abuse clearly you krop and edit the video in such a strange way so you cut the convo out and jump into racejust seems odd thats all,

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
we wanna see what your on about in top left about a bug.. or something about a bug abuse clearly you krop and edit the video in such a strange way so you cut the convo out and jump into racejust seems odd thats all,
the video isn't "edited" or "cropped" by dimensions and I did as the admin requested and provided my pov from when i entered the race, nothing strange or odd ur just tryna drag this further 💀💀
mate thats none of ur biz what i was doing before the race you even admitted to car ramming me, has nothing to do with the situation, a "bug" isnt bug abuse theres bugs in the game for everyone, you clearly need to learn what "abusing" means, lmao changing the subject how about u go and upload ur POV maybe u dont have POV thats why ur delaying this 💀💀
making ur entire fam members reply to this thread in ur favour i could do that aswell, i got every reason to pov request as its rules of the server, anyone can pov request anyone according to event rules and everyone has to have a pov of the event and has to hold it within 48 hours of the event, you should know this as a leader

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom